Twentytwo chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

I pull him towards me and kiss him.

ALANN:"I don't want to ever let you go"

ME:"Then don't."

He put his tongue in my mouth and lay down over me. He started kissing me passionately and moved his arms all over my body.

I bite him on the lip and lift my fingers up to his neck and then into his hair.

He was still shirtless and that turned me incredibly.I couldn't resist putting my hands on his perfect back. He had such beautiful skin, warm and full of tattoos.

I felt my pants getting tight and I had an erection.Oh, shit.

Then Alann sat over my thighs and his dick touched mine. Now there's no way I'm going to stop.

I change position with him and now I sit on him. I start kissing him in the mouth and fight with his tongue. Our lips moved in harmony, as if we were doing this for the hundredth time.

I go over his neck and start kissing him and making love bites. He had pointed veins and Adam's apple which was too sexy.

ALANN:"Oh, shit..."

I heard his soft sigh. I liked that he enjoyed doing these things with me. He ran his hand through his hair out of pleasure and then put his hands on my neck.

I move the kisses to his beautiful chest and reach the bottom of his stomach.That was his weak point.He started moaning harder and squeezing my shoulders.

I put my lips to the bottom of his belly and start sucking and kissing his skin.

ALANN:"Fuck..."

I feel him pulling his hands under my sweatshirt and that made me a little nervous.He seems to have noticed that, so he kissed me right away.

ALANN:"Don't worry...Absolutely nothing can take me away from you."

I smiled at his words and then I took the sweatshirt off my body.I felt I could trust him.His gaze was too honest to think otherwise.

ALANN:"Hey..."

He raised his hands and lowered them to my bare chest.My heart started beating harder.

ME:"I told you that he beat me a lot..."

ALANN:"No,Victorio...You are beautiful."

He went back to the last position when he was over me and started kissing my chest and arms. I think he touched every scar I had. Then he raised his head to where the bullet scar was.I was too sensitive to that spot.

He kissed him and started sucking the skin around that spot.Suddenly, I felt that he pulled my pants off and I took them off. Then he did the same, so we were left only in our boxers.

ME:"I fucking want you."

ALANN:"I'm too horny right now to stop here."

ME:"Me too."

I take his boxers off his body and he does the same to me.

ALANN:"I wanted to do this for so long."

He lifted my legs oh his shoulders so he can easily comes inside.

ME:"Just do it."

And that,I felt his dick slowly entering into my ass.

ME"Oh,yeah..."

I grabbed the bad sheets and moaned.
He stared repeating that and fuck me faster and faster.

ME:"Oh,fuck...Harder."

He did what I said and when I felt that satisfying pain, I moaned loudly.

ALANN:"That was so sexy...Moan my name."

I moaned “Alenn” and then he started to fuck me so hard.

XXX:"Victorio, I was wondering if you...Oh my God..."

I feel panic when I hear a familiar voice.My aunt.Oh,shit.Oh,shit.

I forgot to lock the door last night and forgot it was Sunday...Again.She's not working today.

I quickly pull the blanket over us and he comes out of me.

AUNT:"What the fuck are you doing?!"

ALANN:"Now at least you don't have to worry about telling her you're gay."

He whispered.

AUNT:"I'll...I'll just come out.Immediately get dressed and come here.We need to talk...about this."

She left the room, and I could see in her eyes that it would not end well.

ME:"We're dead,Alann."

ALANN:"I don't think so."

ME:"Did you see her?"

ALANN:"If she was a homophobe,she'd kick me out of the house right away,and she wouldn't call me to talk."

ME:"Let's just get this over with...She can't make me break up with you."

ALANN:"Of course not,babe."

ME:"Did you just call me 'babe'?"

ALANN:"Yes, I am."

ME:"That's so...cheesy."

ALANN:"I don't care. I want to call you 'babe.'"

ME:"I didn't say I didn't like it."

I raise my head and kiss him.

ME:"We have to get dressed...Come on."

ALANN:"Okay...Just so you know, it's the best sex I've ever had."

ME:"I have no doubt. You moaned like in porn."

ALANN:"Shut the fuck up.You moaned my name!"

ME:"Because you told me!"

ALANN:"Oh,well...We can omit that part because it is irrelevant."

ME"You little peace of shit..."

Then I felt him hit me in the ass.

ME:"Hey!..Wait, I don't know if you want to punish me or turn me on?"

ALANN:"Both."

Then he hit me a lot harder.

ME:"It hurts!"

ALANN:"And it should."

ME:"I'll kick your balls."

ALANN:"Come on! I'm kidding! I'll kiss your ass if you want!"

ME:"Please,don't."

He started laughing and then suddenly kissed me. I put my hand in his hair and returned the kisses.

ALANN:"I fucking love you."

ME:"I love you too."

I get out of bed and start getting dressed. Then I felt Alann's hand on my ass.

ME:"Damn it,again?"

ALANN:"Do you know that you have a good ass?"

ME:"Yeah,Alann,I know."

He start laughing.

ME:"Don't laugh.Hurry up."

I tell him as I pull the sweatshirt over my chest.

ALANN:"I'm done.Come on."

We leave my room and go to the living room.My aunt was sitting on the sofa.