Two chapter

Victorio.P.O.V.

LUCAS:"By the way, people, this Saturday you have to come to the "Pub". I play music and since you are mine friends,I'll get you a free drinks and best place"

JACK:"Okay, I need some fun. The exams are finally over and it's time to make up for lost time."

ME:"If I have to, fine."

LUCAS:"Come on, Victorio, you talk like my parties are boring ... I create the best atmosphere in the whole city."

ME:"I just don't like parties ... You're busy with your music, and Jack always leaves me as soon as he finds a girl."

JACK:"You need to relax a bit and find yourself some fun. You look good and I doubt the girls would mind having fun with you."

ME:"We've been through this topic a million times,guys."

LUCAS:"Since Allan is coming today, you can drink with him on Saturday."

ME:"Since he's related to you, he'll probably catch the girl before we go inside."

LUCAS:"Honestly, I have no idea.We'll get to know him better when he comes."

ME:"When is he coming at all?"

LUCAS:"He didn't tell me anything concrete, except that he was coming today. He didn't talk to me that much on the phone, actually. "

JACK:"Okay, we know he's coming soon. We should get something to eat. I'm sure he'll be hungry after the trip."

ME:"You went to the store and bought all this alcohol, but that's why you didn't take anything to eat."

LUCAS:"You know we're not the smartest company. Anyway,let Jack run and buy something."

ME:"There's no way he's going to the store himself. We all know how it ends. He'll take everything except what we needs or he'll stop to flirt with someone."

LUCAS:"True.You go with him."

JACK:"You talk about me like I'm irresponsible. I'm twenty, you know?"

LUCAS:"Like you're not? Victorio is the only one here who can be trusted. You two go."

ME:"Why don't you go with him? I'm always the one who goes with him."

LUCAS:"Like I said, you're the only one reliable here. And Alann can arrive here at any minute ."

JACK:"Okay, the two of us are going."

ME:"I hate you all ... Jack, get the money out of the drawer while I put on my pants. "

Yes, you read that right ... I wasn't wearing pants.They surprised me with their arrival and there wasn't enough time to put them on.

JACK: "Okay, buddy."

I nodded and went into the room to put on black jeans and hoodie of the same color that was at least two numbers bigger than what suited me.

I had a bitter taste in my mouth about the arrival of that guy.I was scared, first of all.I don't know exactly what, but I did.I guess that was my anxiety.I know I won't fit in with him.I never fit in with any society .I'm always that one guy who sitting alone in the back seat.That's how it was in every situation that happened to me.Now that guy will be with us all the time and I have to get used to it.

I grabbed a skateboard behind the closet and a headphones in case Jack left me and got lost,which often happened.I might somehow endure alone, but with the silence around me, I would get a panic attack.This has happened before and I don't go anywhere without headphones anymore.If I'm left alone, I focus on the music that I hear and that helps me to ignore paranoia.