Twentythree chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

We leave my room and go to the living room.My aunt was sitting on the sofa.

I couldn't read the expression on her face when I saw her. Her gaze was somewhere far away, and her thoughts wandered. She looked like she was thinking what to do.

I sat on the bed across from the one she was sitting on, and Alann sat down next to me.

ME:"Are you...Are you mad at me?I'm sorry."

She sighed and looked at me.

AUNT:"I'm not mad at you, just...Why didn't you tell me about all this?I didn't even know you were gay,Victorio."

ME:I didn't know how to tell you.I caused you so much problems and telling you something like that would be soo much.Also, about Alann,we just got together."

ALANN:"Since last night,to be exact."

ME:"But this morning you asked me to be your boyfriend."

ALANN:"Yeah, but I told you last night that I love you, babe."

AUNT:"How long have you known you were gay?"

ME:"For a really,really long time.Before my family fall apart."

She nodded and looked at Alann and me.

AUNT:"I didn't like that scene this morning."

ME:"I know,it's my fault. It won't happen again."

AUNT:"At least lock the door next time."

ME:"We will,I swear...just don't make me break up with him.I won't do it."

ALANN:"Yeah,I'm not leaving him either."

AUNT:"Why would I ask you that?It's just...Does Alann know any things about you,Victorio?"

ME:"I told him everything,don't worry."

AUNT:"I'm not going to make you break up with him, but if that happens sometime ... We both know you won't take it well,Victorio. I'm just scared for you, okay?I'm not against your relationship.I don't want to see you hurt again. A lot of thing happened. "

ALANN:"That's not going to happen. I promise I won't hurt him.I'd rather die than do something like that."

I feel that he took my hand and connected it with his own.

AUNT:"So...What do you want for breakfast?"

I exhaled with relief and looked at Alann. She was smiling.Then Alann started laughing too, so I did too.

I can’t believe she wasn’t angry and that she actually allowed our relationship.

I got up and hugged her. She gave me a hug back.

AUNT:"You know I love you like you're my child, Victorio.Never be afraid to tell me something.I wouldn't stand in your way of happiness."

ME:"I know...I love you too. I wouldn't even be alive without you."

AUNT:"We'll forget those times. It's behind us."

...

ME:"Hey!You can't do that to me right now!"

He started kissing me on the neck while we were playing Block Strike on the joystick. I was sitting between his legs on the floor and my head was on his chest.His hands and joystick were in my lap, and mine were next to his.

He kissed me on the neck and interfered with the game.

ME:"That's not fair!"

ALANN:"Hahah I won!"

ME:"I'm dead!You peace of shit!"

I throw the joystick to the side and jump on Alann.He moaned in pain.

I started wrestling with him on the floor. I was on him, and then he was over me. At that moment I felt him lift me off the floor and throw me on the bed. He started tickling me and laughing more than I did, even if I was the one who suffered the tickling.We rolled on the bed and died laughing.

At that moment, he stopped and just stared at me with a smile on his face. His lips were a little apart and I wanted to kiss him so bad.

He bent down and joined his lips to mine. God, this will never become boring for me. I wrap my arms around his neck and cling to him even more.He held his elbows around my head and kept from falling. He put his tongue in my mouth and started putting it all over my mouth and playing with my tongue.

At that moment,I feel the pressure on my body.Yes, Alann fell over me.

ME:"Ah,shit!It's not enough for you to kill me in the game, you want it here too."

He started laughing and kissing me all over my face.

ALANN:"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

ME:"How come your ass doesn't hurt at all after sex?"

ALANN:"That's what you need to ask yourself...It's not up to me."

ME:"Okay,I will kill you now.Is it okey with you?"

I hug him as hard as I can so he can't breathe.

ALANN:"Fuck, you're stronger than you look."

ME:"God know how much you have fucked,so your ass don't even react anymore,you slut."

ALANN:"Damn,you naughty shit,I'm gonna make your ass that hurtful so you will not walk for week."

ME:"Like your size is capable for something like that.:

ALANN:"Why are you cute even when you're insulting me?I can't be angry at you."

ME:"I just tease you!"

I loosen my grip,but I was still hugging him. Then he returned my hug and got away from my body.He lay down next to me and I put my head on his chest and I hugged him around waist.I felt him start stroking my hair with one hand and with the other he played with my fingers.

ME:"I know I'm not romantic or anything, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

ALANN:"I love you...Can you call me "babe" from now on?"

ME:"Do I have to?"

ALANN:"Please."

ME:"Ugh,okay...I can."

ALANN:"What?"

ME:"What "what"?"

ALANN:"You didn't say "babe"!"

ME:"Oh,God..."

ALANN:"Not "God", but "babe"!"

ME:"Alright, babe!"

ALANN:"Yes!Babe!That's so cute!"

ME:"Who would have thought you'd be cute in this relationship."

ALANN:"Ah Shut up,babe."

He hugged me harder and lowered his head towards me to kiss me.He joined our lips and this time my tongue fought for dominance.