CHAPTER 1

Fuck,why do I need to go to school when I know I'm capable of anything already? My mother said she'll transfer me to this freaking school that has genuises and shit. The school is popular because of it's quality. Yeah Yeah as if there's anything that will change anyway if I ever transfer there. My father pissed me off,telling me shit that I don't even care about.

Dad:Baby~Oh c'mon,your well-suited to that school,your from an excellent family you know?

Mom:Yeah I agree even though I know that you have a crappy personality I should say you have a brain that is made from gold.

Me:Yeah,yeah my brain is so much better than my tutors.

Mom:That's right, I take back my words that your a stupid girl.

Me:Then thanks mom.

Mom:Your welcome my dear.^-^

As always we had a weird conversation or talked about useless nonsensical things. Well since tomorrow is the start of my new shitty school life,I should get ready for tomorrow.

Me:so Dad what's with that school anyway?

Dad:Hmmm...I guess from your personality you'll enjoy it.^-^

Me:Oh really?

he smirked at me,I really don't like it when he smirks,he looks like a pervert at the moment,to be honest -_-

Dad:You would find things that is in your interest.

Me: ...is that true?Mom?

My mom stopped eating and a smile creep up into her face.

Mom:Of course!!!^-^

Me:well....I'll just check it out

I finished my food and stood up. That was really awkward?No more like I'm confused,I don't like it when they answer my questions like that,it feels like this is a bad idea. I don't know why I'm so negative right now and being a bitch of how I hate every single word they say.

Me:Thank you for the food or to be polite,salamat sa pagkain.

Mom:Hay anak ko nga talaga,gabi na,maligo ka na and sleep early.

Me:Yes mom.

Wondering I suddenly talked in  tagalog when I thanked Mom?Well she wants me to do that every after eating because it seems polite,well I agree to that.

I walked out of the door and closed it after.I walked up the stairs and went to my room.

Well I'm too lazy to take a shower so I'll just sleep.

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Yeah~~~~~hhahaha if you read this first chapter of my story then you should check my previous story too!!!!called *The Gangster Girl*.Or you can just visit my profile and check out my story.^-^thenkieezzz