CHAPTER 51

Jermin's Pov

After what happened yesterday, Jake stayed at home with me yet I feel like he's hiding something to me. He's very good at changing topics on me when I ask him about what he's hiding. Though I'm getting pissed as well.

We're in his car and Jake's driving and I tell ya the car is filled with silence. I hate to say this but I don't like Jake the way he is right now.

We finally stopped in front of the cafe that I've been wanting to visit 'cause they got cute cakes inside. ^-^

Lets just ask Jake again later if we get the chance.

We went inside and we were greeted by the bittersweet aroma of coffee mixed with cakes' scents. Oh my gosh I'm in bliss. T-T

We sat down on a two seater table, chairs on both opposite sides of a circular table. I was looking at the menu when the waiter came to get our order.

"What would you like to order, Ma'am?"

He said as he gently smiled at me, he got cute dimples girl, I'd like to press on them, just kidding.

"I would like the sweet trio, ice cream cake banana split flavoured and then iced coffee for the grumpy person in front of me. ^-^"

I said as I chuckled on the last statement I said. Jake stared at me blankly and smiled at me while having this expression saying "what the hell?"

"Haha. Roger that. And Ma'am we got couple discount today, would you like to sign on that?"

He smiled while looking at me and Jake as I smiled to him as well.

"Absolutely! Can you please add unicorn frappucino on that since we got couple discount anyway. "

I said and he nodded as he left our table. I looked at Jake and he was pouting. Ang cute <3

"What was that? Grumpy na pala ako. "

He said while frowning, his forehead knotted. I laughed and I moved my chair beside him. I touched his cheeks with both hands, pulled his face near to mine and our forehead touched. 

He got shocked at what I did and he smiled as he touched my waist.

"You got this frowning face the whole time, sorry if I did something to disappoint you but please...don't leave me behind in the dark, Jake. Maybe I'm slow to catch on things but that doesn't mean I can't figure you out. I've been looking at you and only you. "

I said with a tone of sadness. I don't really like it when he hides something from me, maybe its for my sake but...

I suddenly felt a burst of sadness inside me and I pulled away from him and went back to my seat that was located infront of him across the table.

"Jermin---"

"Ma'am, Sir. Here are your orders."

The waiter cut off Jake and I smiled to the waiter as he left.

I took my drink and food and ate them. I thought sweets can uplift moods but...I think even my taste buds are bland right now. I finished my desserts silently without Jake telling a word of what he's hiding from me. 

I became even more upset so I stood up and I was about to leave when he held my hand.

"Where are you going?"

He asked when I stared at him and all of a sudden I felt the urge of hitting him. 

and so I did. I punched him and he flew across the cafe shop, the glass window broke as well.

THE COLD BLACK PRINCESSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें