CHAPTER 18

Jake's POV

Tskkk bat may kasamang ibang lalaki si Jermin?at lalaking first time ko lng nakita sa skul na toh. Cguro bago sya pero kaanu-ano nmn nya si Jermin?like bat tinangkaan nyang halikan si Jermin. How dare he do that to my toy. Tskkk I hate him from now on.

And I think nag-away sila at as always. Bumalik ulit sa soundtrip si Jermin.

Bigla nlng dumating na subject teacher nmin.

Prof.:So we have new student. Come here infront and introduce yourself.

Tumayo yung lalaki na katabi ni jermin at pumunta sa harapan.

Sehun:Hello Im Oh Sehun. Im a korean-pilipino. But I normally lived in France. Pls to meet you.

And then nagbow sya tpos yung mga babae nmn parang mga kiti-kiti. Kung tumili akala mo maiihi na. Bumalik na sya sa kinauupuan nya and the hell began.

Jermin's POV

You people knoa that I don't listen to any lecture in this class. Its bcoz im too lazy and I known them already than the profs. do. Thats why im in my soundtrip.

And then suddenly the prof. Looked at me and it looks like he's yelling at me. He looked pissed off.

I removed my earphone and asked him.

Me:Pardon?

Prof.:Whyy you!!you didnt even heard wat I said?

Me:Ofcourse. I was wearing my earphone of course I can't hear wat your saying..

And then I rolled my eyes.

Prof.:HOW DARE YOU!!!YOUR OUT,NOW!!

Me:wow calm down im just 6 steps away from you sir. So you don't need to shout like were in a jungle or something. Well thanks for leting me go out. Byesss. Oh and sir....you sure want to look handsome huh..with that hairstyle of yours...but sorry you looked like a flamingo.

Srsly his hairdo looks like a beak of flamingo. And then before he can yell I left the room already with my bag of course.