CHAPTER 2

Jer Min's POV

So now my mom woke me up for my first day of school. And she said that students must be present in the campus within 7:00AM. Ang aga naman noon. Are those really the rules?Oh well pake ko na doon. 

I jumped out of my bed instead of laying dead thinking things that are nonsense. I stumbled a little and my head ached,I read a book that my father gave me last night,that's why. At saka why do I need to read books when I know enough for the course I'll get. Well if I asked them that, I know what my mom and dad would tell me, "To enjoy school life"-_- really fuck that.

I glanced at the clock and its already 5:35AM,seriously?I just woke up 5:00AM and its already past quarter?-_-

After five minutes of taking a bath,I closed the shower and reached for the towel. I wrapped it around my body and brushed my teeth. I went out of my bathroom and walked to my room. I locked it before going to my closet.

After putting on outfits,I took a little makeover. I sprayed perfume to the back of my ear,nape and wrist. I snatched my bag and went out of my room. I walked down the stairs and I heard noises. I heard laughs and bickering,probably mom with her bitches,another word for friends. 

I went out of the house and used my skateboard.

While riding my skateboard,I heard my stomach growls. Shit,I forgot to eat breakfast. Uggghh I'm hungry.

I saw a shop named Le De Vueva. Well let's just buy something. I walked inside the shop. And I saw a guy. I  scanned the whole shop and I saw the counter displayed different kinds of pastries behind the thick glass. I'll get croissants.

Me:I want the croissants.Make it two.

Unknown guy:yes ma'am

He bend down and I think he took a paper bag then he glide the glass to the side to get the croissants. He put it inside the bag and wrapped it. Then he gave it to me.

Me:Thanks

Unknown guy:Your welcome^-^

I walked out and began to unwrap the bag and get my croissant and enjoyed it while riding my baby,skateboard

*IN FRONT OF THE GATE*

I finished eating my croissant. And someone shouted my name,my best friend.

Melissa:JERRRMMMIIINNN!!!

Me:What

Melissa:Jermin....T-T

She cried really-_-

Me:Is that all?then bye.

I left her or stepped for like 3 steps and suddenly she became silent and ran in front of me.

Me:What now?

She wiped her tears and smiled at me. She was crying because she missed me so much so I hugged her

Melissa:gusto ko sabay tayo pumasok sa classroom.^-^

Me:Good then.

We walked around the school and tour ourselves using the map that was gave to us.

*IN FRONT OF THE CLASSROOM DOOR*

We're in front of this room and I can hear the noises from inside.

I was about to open the door when suddenly Melissa pulled my elbow.

Melissa:hinde ka ba kinakabahan?

Me:nope, I'm not.

Melissa:Uggghhh, Jermin naman ohhh.

Me:If you don't want to come in then don't follow me.

Melissa:okay, okay, sige na, buksan mo na tss..

I opened the door.

We entered the room and the noise became silent when we came in.

I saw two vacant tables at the back beside the window.(A/N: tabing window na naman hahahah)

Me:Melissa let's sit at the two vacant table at the back

Melissa:okieee^-^

I walked in between the third and fourth column when someone blocked my way.

Me:What the fuck do you want?

Jake:What the FUCK do I want?don't come in.

Me:But I already came IN.

Jake:No, what I meant is get out of this room.

Me:I don't want to.

Jake:you don't want to?then I'll kiss you if you won't get out of our territory.

Me:Kiss me and I'll kill you.

Jake:Wow easy girl,Do you even know me?

Me:Nope, do I look like I know you?

Jake:Well maybe?anyway, I'm Jake

Me:Yeah, sure, I don't care.

I'm beginning to hate this guy. No I think I hate him already,he pisses me off

Me:heh, your quite annoying huh.^-^

Jake:Oh really?

Me:Yeah,I hate you so much right now,so much I want to murder you.^_^

Jake:oh, you look pretty when you smile.

Me:Thank you then.

someone tapped my shoulder and I turned my head to see a small girl---I mean Melissa.

Me:What?

Melissa:Ngalay na ako, you know what?gusto ko ng umupo kaya pwede bang pakibilisan.

Me:Oh sorry.

Jake:So?

Me:Get out of my way.

He smirked at me.

And his friends grinned devilishly.

Jake:Give me my kiss first.

Kiss?well if its only THAT then I'm satisfied.

Me:Okay then,Close your eyes.

STUPID PEOPLE:WOW~

Jake:Okiiiiieee^-^

He closed his eyes and I moved closer,holding his both cheeks

I moved forward and I stopped when our face are 5 cm away from each other,and I sighed in front of his mouth and whispered..

Me:Stupid.

I slapped him.

Jake:Ouch!!

He freaked out and I kicked his feet out of my way then pulled Melissa to our seats.

Jake was jumping while holding his feet and his left cheek. He deserves that psh

Melissa looks like she saw a ghost or something.

I ignored it. I ignored her and him or all of them. I IGNORED them.

I plugged my earphones and song played. I turned my head to my left and watched the students entering the campus.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------

Thanks for reading^~^