CHAPTER 17

Jermin's POV

Melissa:Wth?Sehun andito ka na pala?ano na?papakasalan mo na si Jermin?

-_-wat the heck is she saying?are we couple or something?she's joking right?

Sehun:Hahaha!!nope not yet.

Okay thats mysterious.

Me:...wat do you mean not "YET"?

Sehun:Oh?hahaha its bcoz in the future I might really marry you.^-^

Me:....marry yourself.-_-

Melissa:NDE YUN PEDE!!Jermin,ang pogi ni Sehun tpos igaganyan mo lng sya.-_-

Tskkk melissa. Fuck him if you want.-_-

Me:watever.

I sat at my chair and Sehun sat in my front. Does he know someone's owned that chair-_-.

I saw the girl that owned that seat.

Girl:excuse me but thats my seat.

And then he held her hands.

Sehun:sorry milady but...can I have this seat from now on?

And he showed his puppy eyes. Tskkk liar.

Girl:ohh--uhh-uhhh o--okay then.

Sehun:thx.

And shes gone. Yup good one sehun. One wrong move I will kill him^-^.

And then Sehun looked at me. He was about to kiss me and the people watched us.

I blocked his lips with my point finger.

Me: Don't you dare kiss me or you would want me to bleed that pinky lips of yours.^-^

Curious about the reactions of my classmates?like this.
O-O. ×-×.+_+.*×*

Sehun:wow easy Jermin. I don't want to bleed my lips. Heh maybe you would bite it huh.

He smirked. And I rolled my eyes.

Me:Yeah I'll bite it hard that you won't speak to me anymore. So that you can shut up.

Sehun:heh sure.^-^

I ignored him and looked at my classmates. They met my gaze and looked away. Trembling. Fuck it.

I just ignored them. ALL OF THEM.

I pulled my bag and got my earphones&cellphone. I put my earphones on and yup. I love peace and quiet thats why I always wore my earphones. Its bcoz...I can get away from this horrible life and imagine that my life is just a music video.

Sehun's POV

I always dreamt that I can change Jermin again bcoz...I was the one who made her into this. I made her into a horrible girl. It was all my fault. But...I thought I can change her but...she's pushing me away. Its like I'm just a annoying insect that keeps persuading and annoying her.

Maybe...I really do...love her that I don't even care if I bleed until she forgiven me...

Jermin...I love you...