CHAPTER 9

Jermin's POV

Ugghhh...im tired.

Me:Melissa.

She looked at me and I whispered at her.

Me:Lisa....lets cut class...

Melissa:Huh?ayoko nga

Me:Then don't. Gotta go then.

Melissa:Ay naku kahit kailan persistent mo ehh. Geh sama ako sayo mamaya.

Me:Okay.

So now our next teacher called us for the dance lesson.

I followed her and we got inside into a room that has a four big mirrors thats displayed at the either side of the walls.

We all sat at the right side of the room and the teacher started her lesson.

She:So now I'll show you a dance and you'll copy it later and show it to me. If your curious wat dance I'm gonna do,then its a modern hiphop dance.

We watched her. And I guess I can do it easily. Since I loved dancing.

So now the teacher gave us 5 minutes to recall the thing she danced.

So I tried to recall and danced it.

Melissa's POV

Uuuuuhhh!!!!ayoko sumayaw.nakakatamad tae nmn ohhh.

Lalapit na sana ako kay Jermin bigla na lng nagpractice sya ng sayaw and......woooow....as expected ang galing nya kasi nga nmn dancer sya. Kaya can't blame it.

Pero ang asteg tlga pag sya yung sasayaw.

Like ang angas na medyo smooth yung galaw pero may impact. I guess hard na medyo smooth moves ba?well excited na akong makita syang sumayaw mamaya.

Well ipractice narin ntin yung akin.