CHAPTER 5

I finished eating and suddenly someone came.

I saw group of girls coming in our direction. Guess their problem is me since they look like pissed when they saw me. I was about to stand up when suddenly,the girl slammed me down on my sit.Shit my butt hurts.

Bruha1: Hey you!!!are you the one who insulted our Jake?

Me:Insulted?what I didn't insulted him.

Bruha1: Then what was that!!??

Me:I just said the truth.

Bruha1: What the!!??how dare you!!!!and what was the reason of saying that to our Jake?

"Our Jake"? well then should I said my reason? they might become more pissed if I said the reason. But oh well I'm always honest so I guess let's do this.

Me:Cause I don't have the reason to say something untruthful and Jake reminds me of a donkey and that's why I called him donkey.And one more its fun to bully Jake Or "Your Jake"

Bruha1:What the!!!!!grrrr really youuuu!!!!

She was about to punch me but I seized it.

Me:Ohhh I thought violence are not allowed?

Bruha1: well well you know rules sometimes can be broken because of teaching a bitch a lesson!!!

Wow she called me a bitch huh. I gripped her fist harder and she screeched.

Me:Wow I'm a bitch?Do I look like a dog to you?Are you blind?helllooo

I waved my hands in front of her eyes if shes blind or not.

Bruha1:Whyyyy youuu!!!!

She was about to grab my wrist but I slapped it away. And I pulled her closer to me and turned her around. So now her arms is on her back.

Bruha2: Don't you dare hurt her!!!!

I pushed the bruha1 away and the bruha2 rushed at me. She was about to punch me in my face but I dodged and I punched her in the stomach.

Bruha2:Uggghhhh.

She fell down the floor. And the other girls was shocked.

Me:If you ever bother me again I might kill you all and you can't get up again. Got that?

They nodded and hurriedly got away. The fuck?they forgot the two trash.

Me:Melissa help me get these two in the clinic.

Melissa:Uhhh-uhh?Okayyy....

I lift the bruha2 girl up.And Melissa began to lift the other one up too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...

.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.