CHAPTER 22

JERMIN's POV

I...keep remembering the past...a past that is full of terror...terror that can make you brainwashed like you've totally changed into another person...a whole different person...like what happened to me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...........................

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey hey!!!Minnie this is my brother!!"the boy said to the girl whose playing a doll in the playground.

"Sehun's.....brother..?"the girl asked while looking at the tall young boy.

"Hello young lady my name is Kai. Sehun's Brother."the tall young boy said and reached for the young girl's hand and kissed her hand.

"Ohhh...ohh...hello" she said while fidgeting.

"So....minnie!!!come with us. Were gonna play in our house come on!!!"then the small boy pulled the young girl while the tall boy chuckled and followed them.

The two young children were playing happily with their toys. While the tall boy was just watching and laughing at them.

Its night already and the small boy said "Brother...I want to sleep...im gonna go up and pls watch after minnie..." then he walked up the stairs to his room.

Then the small girl and the tall boy just looked at each other and the small girl looked away then blushed. The tall guy chuckled and sat behind the girl and pulled her in his lap. He opened the tv and they watched. The girl blushed from what the boy did.

When suddenly the tall boy held her shoulder down to her waist. She was shocked but ignored it and continued watching.

The tall boy smirked at what the girl did and continued his hands to travel around her body. His hands stopped in her thighs and groped it. The girl gasped and tried hard to get away from his hold. He hugged the girl tightly and traveled his hands to her waist to chest. The girl was so scared that she was whimpering.

"Ple...please...stop it..."said the girl whimpering.

"Heh...no...and your quite cute and...-"he sniffed the girl and kissed her in the neck. "Sexy..."

The girl shuddered from his whisper. Then he turned the girl around. Facing the girl to him and he kissed her in the eyes,nose,cheeks,forehead and in the lips. She was shocked at what the tall boy did and tried to push him away. But the boy was strong that she can't budge his grip.

The boy continued molesting the girl until she can't take it anymore and screamed. He covered her mouth with his handkerchief and continued kissing her body. The girl cried silently and....the small boy...was there watching his brother...molesting his loved one....and even the girl saw the small boy watching them...her cry got worst.

"You will be forever my doll....don't let your feelings waver to other people....or not...I'll do the worst thing that will happen in your life...be forever...cold."said the tall boy and the girl just cried silently since...she can't do anything....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUTHORS MESSAGE NA THIS WAHAHAHA

ALAM KONG MASYADO TONG MADRAMA PERO ITO TLGA YUNG STORYA XP.

TSAKA ITONG CHAPTER NA TOH ANG RASON KUNG BAKIT NAGING COLD SI JERMIN. BUT EVEN SO SI KAI YUNG MAY PAKANA NUN. YUNG KUYA NI SEHUN. PERO NAMATAY SI KAI NUNG TIME NA NALASING SYA AT NAGDRIVE SA GABI AND BOOM NABANGGA KAYA PATAY. PERO BAKIT PATULOY PARING NAGLULUKSA SI JERMIN SA PAST?EVEN THOUGH NA PATAY NA SI KAI?

ITS BCOZ SHE WAS TRAUMATIZED BY THAT. SHE FELT LIKE SOMEONES POSSESING HER BODY. ITS LIKE A CURSE FOR HER BUT ITS TRULY NOT...SHE JUST FEARED THAT HER FEELINGS WOULD WAVER...LIKE WAT KAI'S ORDER IS....

"Be...forever...cold...Jermin"
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
'
-
-
'
'
-
--
Oh and alam kong alam nyo na si sehun at kai ay taga exo hehe. Kinuha ko lng sila. Tsaka pls dont bash. Fiction lng toh okay?pasensya na kung naging kontrabida si Kai hahahah sya lng tlga ang nagfit nung image. Kaya ayun hahahah peace.