CHAPTER 20

Jermin's Pov

Its time for our sport activities again. So we gone out to change in the dressing room.

I got in there and opened my locker to get my shirt and baggy pants. I changed my shoes into my violet rubber shoes. And I got out of the dressing room while tying my hair up.

I was so focused on tying my hair when I suddenly bumped into someone.(kasi habang nagaayos sya ng buhok nakatingin sya sa baba kaya nde nya nakikita dinadaanan nya.

Me:Uhhh sorry.

I looked up and saw Jake,wearing a black sando and baggy pants. Okay I bumped into the donkey. Wrong timing.

Jake:Ohh. Hehe.

I pretended that I didn't see him or you can say I ignored him like I always do. I felt his hand thats gonna reach for my wrist and I dodged it. Really wat is he planning again?-_-

I turned to him and glared. I walked away and gone to the gym. I knew it. My life would be hell when I met him urrggghhh.

The volleyball coach called me for the early warm ups.

We start stretching and jogging after that we started our practice match with each other.

As always my team won. And finally I can get a rest and just watch.

I saw melissa having a game with the best player and yup she won again....

I was spacing out when suddenly someone sat at my side. Its Sehun.

Me:Sehun?

Sehun:Are you okay?

Me:Ohhh?yahhh...im just bored.

Sehun:ohh!!then want to get some drinks?

Me:okay then.

He stood up and I followed him. He bought two mango juice. Huwaahh....this day is so boring. No interesting things happening. Urgghh.

We walked to the garden and I was keep talking to him about random things when suddenly...I felt something soft in my lips...

He...kissed...me.