CHAPTER 26

Jermin's POV

Its Saturday again and its weekend. Melissa called me out to come in her club party watever it is. Actually its midnight right now.

Melissa told me to dress like a bitch but I asked why the fuq do I need to do that?Because its a club party.-_-

Melissa sometimes thinks senslessly but I can't do anything. She's my bff so I can't help but follow her orders for now.

(A/n:actually melissa meant for bitchy thingy is to make Jermin wear a swag and cool clothes.)

So as what melissa said that I should wear bitchy clothes I chose a white loosy top,and a black stylish kinda pants. Then maybe I don't need to wear heels so I chose my black with white polka dots converse.

Actually I curled my hair alittle then got out of my house with my cellphone and wallet in my pockets.

And I rode my motorbike to Melissa's usual venue for clubparties.

I parked my motorbike and walked to the building. I gave the code.

Bouncer:Whats the code?

He directly asked to me. I got near to his ear and whispered the code.

"Give me love baby"

The bouncer opened the door for me and I got in. Curious why was that the code?Well idk even I don't know why Melissa chosed that code. Its so disgusting.

While circling around the building I saw Melissa. Actually its crowded cause really my friend is popular all around from other schools and others are foreigners too. Well might be because Melissa is a approachable rich kid.

Melissa's back is facing and I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me and shocked.

Melissa:OMG!!Jermin your so beatch.

Me:-_-srsly lissa.

Melissa:Oh c'mon Jermin you should have fun so yeah.

Then she just pulled me to the crowd and gone to somewhere idk where it is.

Melissa keep blabbering while she was pulling me. Actually I can't understand what she's saying. Duuuhhh were in the club so you need to shout so I can hear it. pffttt idiot.

We got out of the building and I think were at the back of the venue.

Me:What is that?

Then Melissa looked at me,annoyed hahahaha.

Melissa:Nde mo kita?bulag ka ba?yan oh tubig syempre swimming pool. Kita mo nmng may tao dba?baka nde mo rin sila makita?naliligo sila sa pool yung iba nakatambay sa swing at sa mga sofa. Oh yan gets na?tsk tsk.