0 7

SERENITY'S POV

I got to my parent's house and just stood in front of the door. I couldn't bring my self to knock or ring the door bell. Not even take the keys from under the mat to open it. I was stuck.

Come on s that fast you go in the fast you can get it over with.

Sighing I moved my feet from under the rug and took the key and home the door. I walked in with a strong smell of homemade food from the kitchen since it was a door a way from the living room.

Ahh Caribbean food... I miss you

Nothing has changed besides the couch after that nothing really

"MY BABY" trampled in 3..2...1

" MY BABY IS HERE!" Mom yelled with excitement while hugging me jumping up and down.

Get off me you Haitian

"HONEY GET YOUR UGLY ASS OVER HERE NOW!" She called for dad and in a second he was here with a scared look on his face. No matter what he does, he will always be afraid for her if she yelled at him.

I think he learned his lesson when she beat him with a sandal when he told her to get him food to eat. Ever since then he gets up to get his own food unless it's dinner or she brings him snacks willingly.

" hey sweet pea! I missed you!" He brought me into a hug that was too tight for my likings

"Dad... hug... too tight.. need air..." I wheezed but he still didn't let go. He just kept hugging me.

I really should I have visited more often.

"get the fuck off you!" Mom said smack him on the back of his head making him letting go to rub his head.

" OWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR! THAT HURT!" He started pouting and rubbing his head.

"Shut up and go sit down somewhere, you are giving me a headache." She dissmissed him while he went to go sit on the couch still pouting.

"My baby" she cupped my cheeks and just started at me .

"I didn't think you where gonna show" she told him ready to cry.

" I keep my promises to you and dad, that's never changed." I brought her into a hug because I missed her so much. I pulled back when I saw two babies at my feet just looking at me.

Sean and Savannah.

I bent down to their level and sat beside them . They both stood up by putting their hands on the floor and pushing up on their feet and walked to me in three steps and wrapped their little hands around me.

Aww I missed you guys too.

"Senny!" Sean said with his very improper English.

But then again they are 1 and a half so I didn't really expect anything.

"Senny love me!" Savannah told Sean push him off me, having him fall back on his butt.

He start crying and got back up and pushed savannah making her fall on her butt and start crying as well.

"DEVIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU MADE THEM PLAY THROW THE ORANGE AGAIN YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

When did she leave to go to the kitchen?

" IT WASNT ME THEY PUSHED EACH OTHER!"

She walked out of the kitchen and looked at them crying on my lap where they decided to make themselves comfortable.