1 1

Serenity's POV

I stood there for a few seconds and felt all the heat rush down to my core before I slowly walked over to him

He grabbed my hips roughly towards him and I finally straddled his legs, wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt his thick hard length and I shivered in lust as my pussy got drenched even more.

My dress hiked up and it gave him the opportunity to reach up and subtly grip my lace thongs

"sexy....." he whispered very close to ear

I shivered in lust as he reached through my bra and began kneading one of my breasts. I tried to suppress a moan but couldn't, not with his hands feeling like a blessing on me. He moved to the other breast and began tweaking its already hardened nipple. I moaned quietly and decided that I couldn't wait to see how far we were going to get tonight

He began kissing and sucking on my neck and I was convinced he was going to leave hickeys on me. I just prayed the concealer I owned would be able to cover it all.

"You're mine" he spoke out loud, then continued kissing my neck and collarbone

I chose to ignore him because the sensations were just too deep and I wasn't willing to accept that
Yet...... my inner mind spoke
He finally claimed my lips and delved his tongue into my mouth. It quickly turned to a heated make out session with him grabbing my ass, my hand roughly running through his hair and me grinding on his hard on.

He reached up to the zipper on my dress and pulled it down quickly. I helped him tug it off me and was just left in my bra and panties.

I gulped loudly as he unclasped my bra and dropped it to the ground. He went straight for my left nipple and began sucking on it and at the same time, kneading the right breast and tweaking it's nipple, the feeling was too overwhelming and I felt like I was going to combust any second

"You're not coming yet, not until I say so" he said deeply and my pussy quivered.

He caught me by surprise when he jerked up while carrying me and threw me on the bed. He tugged his shirt off and joined me. As he hovered over me, I reached my hands over his neck and he claimed my lips once again. There were lots of sucking and biting.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you" he huskily said

My pussy clenched in anticipation as he began to kiss his way down to my lower abdomen, he stopped on my panties and began to rub me through it.

"You're soaking wet, I can't wait to get a taste of it too" he found my clit and began pinching it and I swear I was gonna cum right then and there. All I could hear was the faint music downstairs and my moans that clouded the room.

He didn't hesitate to rip my panties off and insert a finger inside of me, I gasped quietly as he added another digit and began fucking me with them until all I saw was stars. My orgasm hit me and as I was about to moan his name, he reached back up to my face and kissed me while fingering me as I rode through my orgasm.

He leaned back as I reached up to try and undo his belt when he grabbed my arms and said "I'm not done with you yet."

He pushed me back on my bed, opened up my legs and drove his tongue in my pussy. The sound I made was unrecognizable as I closed my thighs on his head, he opened my thighs back up and I swear I saw him look up and smirk. He started tongue fucking me and used his right thumb to press down on my clit and rub against it. He then switched to sucking on my clit and all I could do was moan his name and gasp uncontrollably. He added one finger inside me and I knew this was going to be another orgasm of many tonight. He added a second finger as he was simultaneously sucking on my clit and I felt my orgasm to a near brink. My hand reached down to his hair and I grabbed it harshly.