0 9

Serenity's POV

Lunch time.. the only time I actually care about .. only for the French fries.

"I call that table in the back center!" Aaron yelled.

"Race ya!" Issac said . Them and the boys started running towards the table.

"Hey! Don't brake an ankle! I will not be taking your ass to the hospital! I will leave your asses there in pain!" Alesia told them walking towards them with Sj behind her shaking her head.

"You think their gonna last the lunch period without hurting one another." I told Aliana.

"To be honest they are all gonna end up in the nurses office. Aaron first." She told me as we walked to the table hearing the boys yell.

When did they get their food?

"Give me back my fries asswipe"
"Where do you want it, up your nose or ass!"
"Guys just share them."
"Shut up Hayden let them fight in getting this on video!"

"How long"Aliana asked the girls just staring at the boys bickering .

"Since we sat down from the food line." Alesia said.

"Boys shut up before I stick my foot up your asses!" Sj told them, making them immediately stop yelling.

I was about to say something when the entire cafeteria got silent. I heard the sound of high heels so I knew it was a girl. Everyone at our table looked at me.

I got up and turned around to see Cynthia looking at me with her goons behind her. Or what I like to call them. Legally dumb squad.

"Can I help you?" I said not interested in what she had to say.

"If you think you can just waltz in her like you own the place your wrong!" She sneered at me.

"Okay."

"What?" She said confused.

"Okay to the fact you think I give a shit about what you say." I told her smiling.

" your such a slut!" She screamed at me

I know she didn't slut shame me.

" am I though you open your legs faster and more times then sponge bob having the chance to get a drivers license." To say she was angry was a understatement. She looked like a tomato.

"Who do you think you are?!" Her minion said.

"Serenity.fucking. Taylor. But before I sit down I have a guess for the boys in the cafeteria."

"Ohh she bout to bring shit down!" Aaron yelled.

"Shut up dummy!" Tristian smacked him upside the head.

"By a show of hands, raise your hands if you slept with Cynthia? And be honest." I looked around the cafeteria.

And no joke every single boy in here raised their hands. Even Jarod and he's known for eating his own boogers.

"Jesus you open your legs like water. Girl there's like over 100 boys in here!" I looked at her shocked.

"That's not true!" She exclaimed.

"Yes it is!" The boys clapped back at her.

"Why though? your not even cute, you probably have a dap!" Aaron said.

I really need to teach him how to not say things out loud.

"What is a dap?" Cynthia asked still confused.

" A dry ass pussy. What else would it be? Are you dumb?" Aaron deadpanned. Everyone in the cafeteria started to laugh and started to point at Cynthia.

I would say I feel bad but karma's a bitch.

"ARGHH! YOU WILL REGRET THIS SERENITY!" She yelled at walked out stomping her feet not before getting tripped by her 6in heels and her minions falling on top of her.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled pushing them off of her and storming out of them cafeteria.

"PARTY AT OUR HOUSE TONIGHT! AT 8! THE LAST HOUSE ON MILLIAN HILLS! BRING YOUR OWN WEED IF YOU DON'T SMOKE! NOT MY PROBLEM!" Aaron yelled.

I saw that coming he loves throwing parties. I just hope he know I'm not cleaning tomorrow. I'm taking breakfast duty. If I wake up on time.

"Your cleaning on your own." Hayden grunted at Aaron.

Let's just say Hayden can be a little antisocial and likes to keep to himself.

But he wouldn't have a problem being balls de- never mind.

"Yes I can wear that new dress that I brought finally!" Alesia said.

The bell rung and every walked out.

"I'll meet you guys in a second." I went to the lunch line and grabbed an apple to eat in class, since I couldn't get lunch with that while Cynthia thing.

I grabbed the apple and started walking out when my wrist was grabbed and pulled back into someone's chest. I looked up to see it was Archer.

"What." I told him.

"I guess I'll see you at the party?" He asked staring straight into my eyes.

" well I do live there so why wouldn't you?" I tilted my head to the side.

" good to know." He bobbed his head up and down and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me close to him.

" see you tonight princess and don't wear anything too revealing." He said staring me down again.

It was like my eyes were glued to his. I would usually have a comment to say but all I could do is just shake my head okay.

"Good, see ya later princess!" He said letting go of my neck and walking out the cafeteria.

I blink to myself and thought about what just happened.

Did I just get eye-hypnotized by a Greek god? Stay away Hercules!

********************************************

I'm letting you guys down! I need to keeping updating.

School is too fucking much come back from winter break and they hand we projects after projects and more like I didn't as for that!!!

Any ways I already start the next chapter so it's should be posted Saturday night.

There may be something in the next chapter. A little steamy!( ew why did I just say that)

QOTD- what's your favorite movie?( and what do you recommend because a girl be bored sometimes at home)

Posted on:
January 14 ,2021

Next chapter:
Saturday January 16, 2021