1 0

Serenity's POV

"PARTY TIME ASSHOLES! GET UP NOW!" We all groaned and looked up to see Aaron at the door with a smile on his face.

"Why are you yelling" Issac groaned while getting up off the floor. We all decided to crash on Sj's floor and bed because we thought Aaron would find us here. But we were wrong.

"It's party time! It starts at 9!" He told us still being loud.

Alesia looks at the clock and looked back at Aaron. " it's fucking 6 o'clock and you woke us up now."

"Hon I'm doing you a favor, do you see how you look?" Aaron looks at her putting his hands on his hips.

I'm just gonna go back to sleep.

"Why you!" I felt the bed move so I'm guessing Alesia got off to run after Aaron.

I heard no movement and the door closed so I'm helped myself to finish my nap.

"Get the fuck up if we can't nap neither can you." I look up to see Tristian looking down at me.

"UGH!" I got up of the bed and went into my room. I laid down just to jump out the bed by Aaron slamming the door open.

"ITS PARTY OCLOCK HOE! NO SLEEPING UNLESS YOU HOPPING IN BED WITH SOMEONE!"

"Aaron I don't like you.. at all" I told him sighing.

"Love you too, now get up before I throw water on you... bye!" And walked out like he run the place.

I guess I'm getting dressed.
********************************************
AT THE PARTY

I knocked on Aliana's door. "Come in" I walked in and she was putting on black heels that I'm gonna steal from her someday.

"You ready?" I asked she nodded her head and grabbed her phone ready to walk out.

"Door?" She looked at me confused. " what about the door?"

"Do you want people to sleep on it?" I told her tilting my head.

"I'll grab the keys!" She went to her dresser and grabbed the keys from the little drawer. And walked out with me in front, locking it.

"Ready now?" I asked. "Yep now I'm gonna get drunk let's go!" She said grabbing my arm dragging me downstairs.

We got now there and to say there was people was an understatement. It was like the entire school was here from freshman to seniors. Girls grinding on guys. Girls twerking. Attempting to twerk. People making out left and right, girls passed out on the floor.

Aw poor girls.

We reach the kitchen and see the rest of our friends

"Hey guysssss!" Sj said very drunk.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"How drunk is she?" Aliana asked.

" she started to twerk on a freshman who was very scared." Hayden said

Aliana and I just made an "O" look on our face.

" Aaron this is all your fault! You fuck me then go fuck that bitch!" Sj started yelling at him.

"WHAT!" We shouted at him for Sj's comment.

"Hey I didn't fuck anyone! I only have eyes for you baby!" Aaron told her.

" no you don't! You -you like her better!" She said starting to cry.

" that's not true!" Aaron told her.