0 5

I just have one thing to say. Black lives fucking MATTER.

***********************************************
Serenity POV

Where the fuck am I?

This room isn't my room.

"GIRLS!" I yelled

I heard footsteps running up the stairs so I knew it was them. All three of them ran into the door with smiles on their faces

Why are they smiling? This shit isn't funny.

"Hey" Aliana she said cheeky.

"Don't hey me where the fuck are we?!" I told them starting to get irritated.

"So we knew you would leave willingly..." SJ said with Alesia cutting her off.

"So we gave you night quill to make you sleep for a long time." Alesia told me.

They wouldn't dare to do the one thing I told them not to do.

"Where. Are. We?" Emphasizing every word I told them.

They all look at each other, then looked back at me. "Hillford."

" you have three seconds to run. 3..." I didn't even get to two the ran.

I started to chase them until I reached down stairs and saw them hiding behind the boys equally scared.

"Who angered the beast!" Tristian exclaimed.

"We are going to die! I haven't even met Celine Dion!" Issac yelled in fear.

"I think I just shit myself!" Aaron said while Issac gave him a dirty look and move over one.

"Hey S! How are you be-" Hayden started sweetly I'm not falling for that crap.

" Don't hey S me nothing! Why the hell are we here?!" I shouted

" because I told you we had a mission." He told me nervously not knowing what I'm gonna do next.

I moved forward they all jumped back. " we had a mission. I told you I wanted no part of it!" I yelled.

Knowing their all scared I stomped my foot and everyone but Hayden ran away, running in opposite directions.

Pussies.

"I'm leaving." I said turning around.

"You can't." Hayden said.

Turning around to face him. " why can't I? I can just have the people on the jet to let me go." I told him like he was dumb.

" not if you threatened their life to make sure you don't leave. "He told me with the smirk.

Of course he did. Not surprised there.

" well I want to leave!" I yelled at him.

" well you can't so go to your room." He said calmly. Is this dude really acting calm, you piece of shit.

" I don't want to!" I said stomping my feet like a little kid.

" now, Serenity." He said.

"Fine! But I'm only going because I feel like it! Not because you told me too!" I turn around a walk up the stairs stomping my feet.

I reached the room I'm put in and jump back on the bed laying down. I look up at the ceiling and just think to myself.

I shouldn't be here. At all. But here I am and I can't leave so now I have to make the best of this until we leave.

Maybe I'll just go to the mall and come back really quick just to make the "best" of it.

You know maybe this will be fun!

You am I kidding I'm gonna fucking hate it.

***********************************************
Hope you enjoyed that chapter! I know this is such a short chapter! Next chapter will be a two POVs

QOTD: do you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah?