1 5

Serenity's POV

He let go of my neck and grabbed my thighs making me jump wrapping my legs around his waist. His attached his lips to my neck, while walk to his desk and sat me on it. He removed his head from my neck and kissed me with hunger.

We continue and I backed up breathing heavily. "We should stop." He just went down my neck, going down my collarbone. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. "I didn't ask you if we should stop or not.". He took my shirt off swiftly and unhooked my bra with one hand.

"Your gonna listen to me, and if you don't... I would let you cum. You got that princess?" He asked me as he went back to kissing my collarbone. He continued and went down to my breast and kissed around it. Not kissing the one thing I want.

"Answer me." He grunts at me. I whimper for attention but he wouldn't budge. "Answer me, and I'll give you what you what, love." He looked up at me, smirking. "O-okay I'll listen!" I told him. "Good." He took my nipple into his mouth and kneaded the other one in his hand.

I bite my lip to keep from moaning from the pleasure he was giving me. He switched and went on giving me what I needed. But sensing what I was doing he stopped and looking at me but held my breast in his hand, just playing with them. Like a weirdo.. but okay.

"Sound proof walls, make as much noise as you want." Saying that he went back to his two new best friends. "Fuck!" I screamed, knowing I could hold it anymore. He kept him mouth on my breast but took his hands to the button of my pant. He unbutton them,and pulled them down throwing them on the side of the floor.

He is such a boob guy.

He kissed me all the way down from my boobs to the top of my underwear, teasing me. I laid back on the desk, moaning like damn mess. " archer! Stop teasing me." I told him in need of him to touch me. His touch was like fire on my skin, everywhere. "But where is the fun in that, huh?... let's see, I'm gonna take this" he put his mouth on the top of my underwear and looked up at me dragging it off.

He got on his knees and opened my legs and started to kiss my inner thigh. " archer please." I whimpered at him. " aw, is the princess being needy... too bad." He kept kissing me and stop just at the very end. "What would you like me to do Serenity?." They way my name rolled off his tongue, made me wetter than fucking Niagara Falls, bitch.

"I-I need" it told him trying to say what I needed, he knew what I needed. "Tell me what you need, princess." He blew on my pussy making me shriek in pleasure. "Archer stop fucking with me, please." I shouted at him. He didn't like that. At all. His green eyes got darker if that was even possible.

All of a sudden I felt a finger get pushed in me. "Ah fuck!, yes baby! I shouted. "Don't ever curse at me again, you got that." He told him shoving his finger in my furiously, adding another one. "Y-yes I got that, just please d-don't stop!" I moaned. " just so you know I'm being nice." He put his lips in my clit and sucked while pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"FUCK! Faster! Harder! Yes baby!" I told him, he kept going licking and doing so much down there. It's like god gave him the gift of a big dick and the power of his skilled tongue . I couldn't hold it any longer. "Archer, Im going t-to cum" I told him in frenzy. " hold it." He mumbled, then continued on. Who said I can hold it, who does this man think he is.

"I-I can't please!" I whimpered at him. "HOLD IT!" He growled at me. He circled his mouth and tongue on my clit and sucked on it. To say I was gonna blow was an understatement. I had to release and he just wouldn't let me, I'm afraid of the consequences if I do, so let me not test the waters. " PLEASE! I NEED TO-" then next word he said made me seek with burning joy.

"Cum." He whispered. "FUCK! YES ARCHER!" I moaned and arched my back. He hummed in satisfaction and licked everything up. He stop and kissed my pussy before standing up and looked at me . I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. He licked my bottoms lip and o gladly opened my mouth. But I knew I could be selfish. So I pushed him back.

"What are you doing?" He asked me confused. I walked home to the couch and sat him down. " I can't leave you hanging, now can I?" I told him. I squatted down in from of him and grabbed him belt that was around his pants and unclasped it. I pulled it off and put it aside. I unbutton his pants and pulled it down with his boxers, to show me his big friend.

"You really don't have to." He told me. But I just ignored him. I grabbed his dick and started to kiss it. I went all the way up and kissed everything but the tip, which by the look on his face wanted me to kiss. "Aw, what's wrong baby?" I asked him . "You have jokes, princess." He grunted. "Oh I'm sorry." I licked the tip of his dick, making him moan and pulse in my hand. "Oh baby, keep doing that, just like that!" I sucked on the tip of his dick before going all the way down on him. Who knew that I could do that, I guess we learned something new everyday.

"OH FUCK! Yeah keep that pretty little mouth of yours on my dick! Yeah keep sucking, baby." I moaned satisfied with his choice of words. I kept going until I felt his hands grip my hair. " princess I'm gonna fuck your throat. Okay, can I do that?" He asked, still sucking I nodded my head. He gripped my head tightly and started to thrust his hips forward. Never have I had that happened to me before. "You don't even gag, princess! I love that!" He told me.

Thank you TikTok hacks.

" I'm close, princess, I'm so close" he told me. I decide that I wanted to be in control so I grabbed his hand off my head and took it off and started to suck and put my hand on his dick and go up and down so I could focus on something else. " FUCK PRINCESS! If you don't stop I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

He grunted at me, but I kept going and looked him in the eyes. " your fucking beautiful. And I mean that in every way. Keep doing that baby. Yes, yes, FUCK!" He moved his hips forward and I felt something warm inter my mouth. I sucked everything up. I removed my mouth from his dick, he was breathing heavily, I looked him in the eyes and swallowed everything.

"Your so beautiful." He grabbed me and kissed me hard, and for some reason this kiss was passionate. He broke the kiss and he looked me in the eyes, we just started at each other. "Uh we should get dressed." He told me. "Uh, yeah we should, the others are probably looking for us." We got up and got dressed. I was going to put my pants on, until I realized that my underwear was missing.

"Uh, archer where is my underwear? I can't find them." I looked up at him and asked. "Oh, Uh I took them." I looked at him like he was crazy. " You can't just take my underwear I need them." I told him. " okay and I have them, so put your pants on and let's get the stepping please." He's kidding right. " fine. Only cause you said please.". I said walking towards the door.

"WAIT! Uh can I asked you a question?" He asked me scratching the back of his head. Is he nervous. "Sure shoot." I told him turning back to face him." I was wonder if you wanted to go on a date with me, this Friday night. Only if you want to! You don't have to go! I can go on my own, like a single date.... for the singles." He asked nervously, to the point where he was rambling. " okay first, calm down and yes I would like to go on a date with you Friday night." I told him.

He smiled like a kid just got candy. Which this being the fourth time I met him never saw him saw.

Probably because this is your fourth time seeing him before.. shut up inside head.

"Okay then, it's a date. Let's go."

We walked out the office door closing it behind us. We walked to the living room to see everyone eating. "Look who it is! We having seen you guys in almost an hour and a half." Trevor told us having everyone look at us.

"Can we all just asked the obvious questions. Where were you guys?" Tristian asked. Before we could answer, Aaron got to us first. " isn't it obvious, they were getting it on, she was shaking her cake for his candle stick, duh!"  He said like he was waiting to say that. "That's not true!" Archer and I said at the same time. "Yes it is!" Everyone in the room told us. We just looked at each other and went to go sit down next to each other on the floor since all the seats where taken.

I felt someone tap my should and looked up to see Trevor tap me. " it's okays your secret is safe with me. Get that dick girlie." He winked at me and went back to the tv.

Great, now this.

****************************************

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I actually wrote this chapter on my own so I don't know how to write smut but I tried so..

QOTD: did you like this chapter?

Byeeeee