1 2

SERENITY'S POV

Mhmm I smell vanilla, no lavender with a scene of old spice and cinnamon,also something hard. Wait make that two hard things, a Chest and a- BITCH!

"Can you stop moving before I fuck you..again for the fifth time." Someone huskily said near me.

I turned my head to see that it was Archer. I. fucked. Archer. Montgomery.

Jesus take the motherfucking will.

"Archer what are you doing in my bed?" I told him starting to get up from my bed, only to be pulled back by him.

""I'm laying with you and enjoying your body next to mine." He said.

"It's fucking six in the morning I need to take a shower and get ready for school, and explain why I wasn't at the party if they don't ask." I told him.

"Easy. Tell them. I fucked you and made you cum more than seven times." He said letting me go finally.

I blush furiously and start to get out of bed. Only for me to floor on the floor by the striking pain in my legs.

Holy fucking macaroni.

"My legs you whore!" I yelled at him. Doubt anyone heard me. Thanks to soundproof rooms.

"It's not my fault your pussy good." He bluntly said.

"So I'm just a fuck to you?" I asked and didn't wait for an answer. I started to crawl to the bathroom because it was the only way I could get there.

" if you but it like that. I'm leaving now." He was already dressed and headed to the door.

"I guess I'll see you at school then?... yeah okay." He said and walked out close the door behind him.

Your joking right.

Sighing I crawl into the bathroom and crawled into the shower and turned on the water and used the wall to stand up.

I'm gonna show that fucker not to mess with me

**

I got out the shower feeling better. But I did cry for a bit. I'm not gonna show people that but. I felt like I was just being used for my body.

Maybe if I just- NO, no I can't do that, I'm promised myself I wouldn't do that to myself again. I'm just going to do me and live my life.

I walked out the room and went downstairs into the kitchen. I walked in and everyone stopped talking and looked at me.

"Hey guys what's up?" I nervously said to them while they just blink at me. They probably know about Archer.

I walk to the table and grab a banana and started to eat it.

"We know you fucked Archer." Issac said. I choked on the banana it was eating and looked at them with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked baffled.

"We saw him leave the house this morning and told us to tell you to call him." Hayden told me and everyone else just nodded their heads.

"I'm not calling him back." I told them throwing the banana peel away and turning towards them.

"Why?" Aliana asked.

"Because... I'm just not going to." I said because I couldn't come up with a way to say we fucked and ducked.

"I'm leaving I'm taking the Land Rover if you want a ride now, meet me outside!"  Just as I said that Aaron and Issac are running.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Aaron yelled heading straight for the door still running with Issac behind him. " NO YOU PIECE OF SHIT! ITS MY TURN!" Issac yelled slamming the door behind him.