2 2

Archer's POV
Tuesday morning

"Sh don't wake them up."

"Well if you just turn your vibrate off we won't get caught"

"Both of you shut up and hurry up before we get caught."

"Just hurry so we can wake them up for school, which we were suppose to do 30 minutes ago!"

"Shut y'all bitch asses up, and just shake them!"

It was the last thing I heard before I felt someone shake the living life out of me.

"Wake up! Wake up! The fucking cops here to arrest your ass! Get uppppp!"

Next thing is my head hitting someone's head and a loud thump sound.

" ow, what the hell?" I rubbed my forehead, blinking looking up at 12 people in the room. Ten with cameras, one glaring at me and one on the floor. Looked down to see Trevor on the ground.

"Oh my god! this big headed bitch, just broke my head!" Trevor wailed about on the ground, just rolling back and forth. " I'm gonna need surgery! girl you need a head reduction!" He kept rolling back and forth.

" you all have five second to get out of the room.. or I swear it's not gonna be pretty." We turned towards serenity. Her eyes weren't open but she must of heard everything. She's so hot.

In seconds they all ran all besides Hayden, who just glared at me the entire time he had been in here.

"Including you Hayden." He mumbled under his breath and turned around and walked out slamming the door.

"Stop slamming the door!" Serenity yelled but had yet to open her eyes. She finally opened them and looked at me and rolled her eyes and turned the other way.

what the fuck did I do.

"serenity, we have to get up." I told her,  I stared at her as she doesn't wake up. I know she hears me, she just choose to ignore me.

" get up, one more late for me and I get a week of detention" I shook my head to the fact she still hasn't moved

" I don't need you to wait for me, go to school. I'm staying home, well not home but going out." she looked at him with her big beautiful brown eyes.

what the hell is wrong with me?

"plus I can have the school database hacked to change the tardy form. Don't you have Aidan do that for you?" she told me finally getting up walking into her bathroom shutting the door behind her.

" well no, he chooses not to because he likes to watch me suffer" I told her from the bed.

I was about to speak again but there was a knock on the door. without an answer, they walked through the door, and it was Hayden. god I can't stand him.

" oh. you're still here." he narrowed his eyes at me. 

" And is that a problem? because last time I check I wasn't here for you, I was here for the girl that's in the bathroom right now. So what do you want and I'll gladly passover that message. But don't be surprised if she didn't get the message.". I smirked at him by the angry look that was plastered on his face. 

" You don't even belong here. She is gonna drop you just like she does the others, so don't think you're special." I wanted to smack that smirk right off his face, he thought he accomplished something by saying that to me but he had another thing coming.

" oh you mean how she dropped you. I see the way you look at her, you caught feelings and she didn't. But she saw you as just the friend that she fucked on the low.". That smirk fell so fast, it almost made me smile. He was about to say something back but the bathroom door opened.