1 6

Serenity's POV
Monday

Once again it's a shitty ass Monday. Who even invented Monday honestly, actually who invented school, because I would like to slap the shit out of them.

It's only 9:15 in the morning and I've only been in two classes. Now I'm just walking the halls because the damn AP physic teacher pissed me off so I told her fuck you and walked out.

"Oh shit!"

I'm not hearing things right. "Faster" who the hell is that talking. I followed the sound and stop in front of an English room, it was vacant because there's no teacher for that class so they got moved into a different teachers room.

I looked through the long glass that was on the side of the door, and the sight I saw in front of me left me shocked.

It was Grant and River fucking.

I would have never thought they would have gotten together. Let alone hook up with each other knowing how much they bad talk gay people.

I got something for they asses.

I took my phone out and took a picture, it was easy to know who was who because their faces were in the camera, Grant on top, River on the bottom. Just to scare them, I banged on the door and the jumped apart from each other. I ran to the end of the hallway, turned the corner and hid on the side.

I turned my head a little to see if they were coming out. They were. They both went the same way and started to walk down the hall out the upstairs double doors. All I knew was that it's time to take a trip to the library.
**
Library

I walked into the library and saw Trevor sitting there pretend to read how to kill a mockingbird. I took the pen that was on the printer desk and threw it at him.

He looked up and saw me and walk towards me pissed.

"Why the fuck did you throw the pen at me."

"I needed to get your attention" I told him. "Why" he asked confused.

"You wanna help make trouble?" I told him smirking. He obviously liked where I was going with this and agreed. We printed out the papers and walked around the building putting up papers. We were surprised that we didn't get caught doing it.

We had finished putting up the paper and went back into the library, so if anyone asked who did it we would have an alibi, since this school only has like three cameras.

"Okay so why did we put pictures of Grant and River fucking each other?" He asked.

" well I don't know how long you been at this school but I left during freshman year, for a reason I'm not gonna get into but you probably already know about that, but I have a list of bullies and since I'm coming back here, I decided that I need the people who made my life a living hell for years, get that same treatment just within days, yeah I get it two wrongs don't make a right but they deserve what happens to them." I told him and tears threatening to leave my eyes.

" for years they cause me unbearable pain. Slammed into lockers, thrown into the school swimming pool, holding my head for 20 seconds, flipped into garbage cans, jumped in the hallways, hospital visits to the point where I had a room just for me, my mom had the same thing when she was in high school, a hospital room just for here because people would jump her because she had anxiety and couldn't talk to people well and she was your school nerd, that's wore baggy shirts and leggings with sneakers, and no one did nothing besides my dad and his friends, who are my aunts and uncles. It's sad to know people are like that in the world." I told him and I didn't even notice that I was crying until Trevor came to hug me.