Prologue

Ware house... two years ago

"Hunter! Come on dude we need to go." I resisted Thessan's grip,"No, my Isa is still in there. I can't leave her, she'll die if I leave here."

Thessan and Chris dragged me to the entrance.

Once we were there,"Hunter, look, we do not have enough time to save her. Let her go. Sorry, sister in law wasn't supposed to leave like this."

I couldn't believe it,"I should let her go? I can't leave her, Thessan."

Chris said,"try to get over her, we so many enemies to deal with right now. Hunter, sorry okay but we got to go."

I asked them,"are you guys even friends?" They both nodded,"we are and for you to be strong and ready, you should forget the grief for now if you want to. After taking care of the others, you can break down all you want to." Chris said.

They didn't leave room for me to argue and I wasn't in the mood either. I soon found myself in my mansion.

Back in the warehouse...

"Sir, I can feel her pulse. She is still alive." One of the firemen said as he checked her pulse. He carried her outside to be taken to the hospital.

"Derick, where are you going?" He paused and said to him,"she's still alive. I will take her to the hospital." His friend nodded and went on with his job.

When she regained consciousness, the first name Derrick had heard was Hunter. "Who's Hunter,dear?"

Isabella replied,"my boyfriend." He nodded and asked,"what is your name?" She looked at him and said,"Isabella Carson is my name."

He said,"hmm, mine is Derrick. Do you have parents? Forgive me if it is a touchy question." She smiled at him,"they are dead. They died in a car crash."

Derrick said,"I have a suggestion for you. I would like you to be my daughter. For now, I'm living alone. I don't have any where to go, I'm ready to help you."

As he turned to go, Isabella said,"I accept your offer." His eyes lit up. He had always wanted a daughter and after his wife's death all his sons had left him. "I will take care of you, dear."