Chapter 1

Two years later...
Isabella's P.O.V

I watched as dad was lowered into the grave. He had died from the fire he had tried to fight.

He was my third parent.

Hunter's parents were my second.

I didn't bother to use the umbrella. During these two years, I had still not gotten over Hunter.

I got new friends and they were more like my sisters. I miss Dawn very much.

My name is Isabella Carson. I'm eighteen years old with chestnut brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin colour.

My hobbies are singing, dancing and reading. I'm a nerd but I'm not the quiet type. Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last year in high school.

I left the cemetery with Uncle Sam, he's my chauffeur but I see him as a friend. Once I got to the mansion, I got upstairs and entered my room.

(Mansion below)

I called the Tasha(I - Isabella, T - Tasha)

I called the Tasha
(I - Isabella, T - Tasha)

T- Isabella?
I- Can you and the girls come and stay here with me?
T- Of course, love. I'll inform the others. We'll move in this evening.
I- Thanks. Bye.

That evening, Uncle Sam also wanted to go to his family so I gave him a huge amount of money to see him through till he had gotten another job.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty, there's no prince who is going to kiss you. It is time for school." I groaned,"no I don't want to face that cheerleader and her brother." I covered myself with the blankets but Ivory yanked the sheets away. "Ivory," I whined but I found myself taking a shower within two minutes.

Audrey made breakfast. Thank God, we weren't wearing the uniform anymore. I wore

"You look hot, girl

"You look hot, girl." Tasha commented. I smiled at her,"why thank you, you look good too." I said in my sweetest voice. We were on our way to school in no time.

As I drove, I noticed a very familiar royal blue range rover. It belonged to Hunter. It must be him of course.

 It must be him of course