Chapter 3

Hunter's P.O.V...

I sighed feeling exhausted as I dropped my bag and fell onto the couch,"another exhausting day?"

With an arm over my face, I nodded. "But two interesting things were sister in law and her friends sang in class today. I even made a video. The second one, some girl named Maria taunted sister in law and her friends for still being virgins."

Jason said as he sat down and mom hissed,"and isn't that girl ashamed of herself? Why should she taunt my daughter for being a virgin when she should be ashamed that she's not one?"

This woman, she pampers Dawn and Isabella so much, sometimes it is so annoying but I still love her.

Isabella's P.O.V...

I searched for clothes for tomorrow.

We have only tonight for our last practice before tomorrow. We we had known since Monday, we would have rested today.

Hunter and his boys will be in soon and I still haven't found my dress yet! "Come on, Bella." Ivory and Audrey said while Tasha was downstairs watching tv.

"Girls, go join Tasha, I will be ready in two." Audrey groaned,"you said that about five minutes ago."

I finally pulled out the red dress, I've been searching for,"yes!" I squealed.

"Ah! Finally, the queen got her dress."

I giggled as I set it on my dummy which was at the corner of the room.

"Come on, girls, let's go practice." I called as I entered our practice room, which was a large one. "So what are we singing first," I asked generally and they all shrugged. "Wait I know, let's sing good is the new bad, rotten to the core and rather be. We will sing that as we get on stage then the rather be will be like we'll rather be with them tonight." I said and they all agreed. "So let's get on with it."

No one realized that we had company until after practice, we heard clapping.

I squealed excitedly and ran into Hunter's arms. Can I get over this guy? A Huge NO!! Alright. "You do so well, sister in law."

Dawn hugged me. "Wanna join us? You can sing Jade Thirlwall's part. What say, girls?" They all agreed and she also did.

"So what are we having for dinner?" Audrey asked.

I chuckled,"well today, you are the one cooking." She whined,"but I am the one who makes breakfast while the three of you choose who will make dinner."

I smiled at Ivory, showing her innocent eyes. "No, those eyes do not work on me."

Hunter chuckled while I said,"but it works on Hunter every time. Tiger?" He looked at me,"will you make dinner for us? I will give you a gift if you do so." I used innocent eyes and after much hesitation, he agreed.

"Told ya." I giggled while she looked away.

After dinner, Hunter was unwilling to go but in the end, he had to.

"But, Princess, I will have my gift next when you visit, mom misses you."

I smiled at him. "Goodnight, sister in law." They all wished as they follow Hunter outside. "Sweet dreams." I closed the door after them.

"Wake up, today is the day." Ivory poked my side.

I groaned,"sometimes, I hate you, Ivory." She giggled 'innocently',"oh, I'm hurt but I thought you loved me."

She said sweetly. She's the sweetest amongst all my friends. "I love you but get out." I did whatever I had to do and got ready. We all gathered in the hall. We all wore red dresses and red heels.