Chapter 4

I squealed happily as I made my way to the school along with my friends. As we walked to the back stage, the boys decided to find seats and leave one for Dawn. Excited students filed in. Soon, the cafeteria was almost full.

Hunter's P.O.V...

I watched as a man climbed up stage. Everyone seemed dull. He tried to cheer us up but no one gave in until he asked,"well then, who here wishes for The Stars to be back on stage?" I watched with amazement as the crowd went wild with excitement. "Well then please welcome our Stars!" By their screaming, I think they will lose their voices. They came on stage in white kicks and my favorite Disney song, rotten to the core.

"Hunter?" Chris called when he caught me singing. "Come on, Chris, you all know that this is one of my favorite Disney song." Then they added the other one, rather be. I took a liking for Disney movies and cartoons ever since Dawn was introduced to education. The entire school body was singing along. Then Isabella asked,"okay calm down." When they did, she continued,"which of you here are still fans of little mix?!" They all exclaimed,"me!" She said again,"I didn't hear you." They all screamed, repeating their answer. Then the lights went out but before anyone could protest, the spot light revealed Isa. "You and I and nobody else..."

Then they were singing and dancing. After, Ivory asked,"do you want more or you're all tired." The students chanted,"we want more!!" She smiled and started, woman like me. Isa sang the second part, just like they did in class. Dawn sang the third part, Tasha sang the fourth and Audrey sang Nicky's part.

Then for the last song, they sang love not war by Jason Durelo.

But these girls weren't done. They sang good life by Kehlani.

Then they got down. "Come on we have all day to enjoy." Audrey said as they joined us. But as they made their way to us, Maria and her friends crossed them. "Not now, Maria." Tasha said. The girls were also five in number. "We have some unfinished business to take care of, Isabella Carson." Isa smiled while the students made a circle, leaving them in the middle.

Isabella's P.O.V...

"Dance, dance, dance!" Everyone chanted. "Dj? Hit it." I said and the Dj chose. Of course the cheerleaders were just showing off.

After the challenge, it was clear that we had won. "We want another show!" Two girls screamed and the whole school chanted. The Dj chose another song. After the party, we decided to spend the weekend at Hunter's. We decided to go get our clothes. I heard Hunter speak from downstairs,"get bikinis too." We were soon in his mansion.

I dashed happily into the house. "Mom! Dad!" I heard Xavier groan while Chris said exasperatedly to Hunter,"I swear bro, if you don't have a talk with your woman, everyone is going to have ear problems." Everyone chuckled while I ran into the kitchen. "Oh mom, I missed you so much." I hugged her and led her out of the kitchen to introduce her to my friends.

"Mom, these are my friends. Tasha, Audrey and Ivory. Guys, this is my one and only mom, Mrs Valentina Jackson." I hugged her from behind. She linked my pinky with hers,"that's me, my daughter." I released her and she said teasingly,"you girls are beautiful. Are you girls and my sons...?" They blushed and I chuckled. "Hey Angel." I heard the voice that was much deeper than Hunter's. "Dad!" I hugged him and he asked as he saw Ivory in Chris' arms. "Oh and these are my future daughters in law." They blushed again. "Dad, my friends, Tasha, Audrey and Ivory. Guys, my one and only dad, Mr Jared Jackson." They all murmured a nice to meet you.

After dinner, I walked into Hunter's room. He came out with only a pair of sweat pants on. Hair was still wet and he smelled heavenly too. "See something you like, Baby girl?" I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and as he approached me, I ran into the bathroom. Scratch that, he caught me by the wrist and pulled me to his chest. His hard body pressed against mine. He whispered,"you have such a soft body, Princess." I blushed deeply. I still didn't know why but after a year of dating and two years of separation, he still affected me with his charms. He leaned in and stole my lips in a passionate kiss. We were soon making out but I pulled away and walked into the bathroom. After, I wrapped a towel around myself which was above knee and mid tigh. As I ran my fingers through my hair, the door opened to reveal Hunter. He closed the door and took gentle strides to me. I took a step back but I was trapped between the sink and an amused Hunter.

"Don't you know how to knock?" He chuckled and drew me to him. "Damn, you smell so good." He kissed my neck, jawline and collarbone. He sucked a sweet spot on my neck and I let out a soft moan. His mischievous hands found my butt and he squeezed me to him. He sucked continuously and as his lips locked mine in a kiss, his hands found my tigh until we heard clearing of throat. "And I think that will be enough." Mom walked in with a nightie, placed it on the sink and pulled Hunter away by his ear.

"Gosh! Hunter, I'm not ready to be a grandma yet. Get out, get a different room or go sleep with your father but you won't be here." I heard her scold Hunter. I quickly put on the nightie and came out. I giggled at Hunter's face. He looked over at me and smirked, oh and his eyes were filled with lust and love. I blushed and mom interrupted,"Hunter, go join your father or go downstairs. Now." Hunter held up his hands in surrender,"okay, fine." He was soon out of the room. "I'm so sorry, mom. I didn't mean to disappoint..." She hugged me and said,"it's okay, I love you no matter what, okay? But as for Hunter and you..." I said, still looking at my feet,"I promise that we won't make a small human, that is for now. We're still students."

"Okay, today, both of you can share the room." My eyes lit up and I hugged her, squeezing her a little. I drew back and gave her a peck. "Thank you so much." She chuckled at my excitement and walked out. Minutes later, a blushing Hunter and mom entered.

"Okay so children as I was saying, if you make a small human before marriage, I will kill both of you." We both blushed and nodded but as soon as she got out, Hunter turned to me with a mischievous smile. I grimaced, this boy. He carried me and threw me on the bed, he followed. "I love you." I smiled sincerely at him,"I love you too, Tiger." We cuddled and fell asleep.

I'm very sorry for delaying in updating but I'm taking a huge break since I'll have to go to school and I promise that once I'm back, I'll update in the next week.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!😍😍😘🤗🤩😘😘😘😘