Chapter 9

I woke feeling horrible. My head ached like a bitch. I groaned and sat up in the dark. What's going on?

My question was answered when I heard a deep voice echo in the silence.

"I can see you are awake."

"What do you want from me,Liam?"

He chuckled and said,"I want... I want your lover boy dead."

He chuckled again and said,"you see,it gets to a time where a person gets betrayed by his or her own people and that is exactly what has happened to you bitch. What do you think exactly all the people you are living with loves you? Okay maybe Hunter and his family really does but what about your Stars, hmm?"

I gasped,who would betray me? Ivory and I are literally twins, Tasha and I are like best of friends and Audrey and I are like sisters so who would do that?

I glared at him,"you're lying!"

He hissed and asked,"what, you want me to call my girl before you believe me?"

"Yes, maybe that will be easier."

He laughed and said,"I am not risking her life so get dressed and come serve some dinner bitch."

Saying, he threw a dress at me and walked out of the cell. I felt hot tears while I groaned. If only I had listened and known.

Gosh, Hunter is so going to kill me.

Ivory's P. O. V...

I woke up to the smell of food before I sprinted into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I followed the aroma until I got to the kitchen.

"Good morning."

"Morning!" She cheered,looks like someone is excited today. I walked to her and asked,"can I help?"

She smiled and said,"you can help me wash after we are done eating but for now no."

I nodded and sat on a chair,"I never really got to know your name."

"Just Grandma will do but if you're too uncomfortable, the name is Christine."

"Nice to meet you Grandma, my name is Ivory Quinn."

Grandma gasped and asked,"you... you are Ivory?"

I nodded, quite confused about what she meant.

"What are you doing here child?"

I shrugged and said,"well let's just say that I had a serious fight with my boyfriend and I ended up in the streets. How do you know me?"

She smiled and geatured,"when we are done, we will talk then we get you some clothes."

I nodded and dug in complementing her cooking. After, we sat to watch a movie.

"So can I ask how you know me?"

"My grandson always talks about you. To clear your confusion, your boyfriend is my grandson, Chris."

I gasped,"no way!" She chuckled when I squealed and hugged her.

"He has been talking about you too! It got to a time that I thought he loves you too much that I will never find a place in his heart but he proved me wrong."

She asked,"how?" Now that made me remember the night we became one. Somehow I don't regret what we did.

I blushed while she chuckled,"I think I know how he proved you wrong." I covered my face with the cushion on my lap.

My smile soon vanished when I remembered that we broke up. I bit my lip to prevent my tears while I looked at my promise ring.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Christine asked gently and I lost it.

"We broke up, Grandma."

"What,why?"

"I screwed up. The reason why he doesn't come here again was because he didn't want you to be in trouble but last night my friends and I snuck out and the gang leader's girl went missing. My friends told me to cover up for them and Chris was very disappointed in me."

I said in one breath. Christine said,"let's go for shopping then. Even though you look comfortable in his clothes,I want you to look like a true soon to be Munro." I blushed and followed her upstairs to get dressed.

We spent the rest of the day buying shoes and clothes. Wow Christine has a great sense of fashion.

"You are wondering how old I am, aren't you?" I nodded.

She chuckled, shaking her head,"honey, I am just sixty three years old."

When she smiled, I knew then that I was really going to love her.

A month later...

I have been following Audrey secretly yet I still can't figure out with whom she's working with. I need to save Isabella at all cost and spare Hunter the pain of being separated from his love again.

I have Thomas,a bodyguard on my side. Since he's an interior worker, he tells whatever Audrey does. She is currently trying her luck on Dawn. Thank God that Thessan is always with her.

I was currently in bed when I felt sick. I immediately sprinted into the bathroom and puked my guts out.

Ew! Which bad food did I eat?

I heard Christine call out. "Ivory? It's past seven, what are you still doing in bed?" I heard footsteps towards my room and I was over the toilet again.

"Ivory, what is wrong?" I shook my head and washed my mouth. She waited patiently for me to get ready. She reminds of Isa so much.

We walked downstairs for breakfast as soon as I sat,I was over the toilet yet again! When I finally settled by the table, Christine broke the silence.

"When we are done, we'll be going to the hospital." I nodded but my heart was beating so much.

While she drove to the hospital, she said,"even though I would be very happy to be a great grandma, just pray that Chris didn't knock you up or else he's in deep shit with me."

I blushed even though I knew that Chris might have knocked me up judging by the fact that he never used protection.

At the doctor's office,a test was taken and after about twenty minutes, the doctor came out, smiling at me.

"Congratulations, you are a month pregnant."

Pregnant!!! I should have smiled but in a case where he broke up with me, how am I supposed to smile? He won't be there to help me with the pregnancy and maybe the child's life.

I hesitatingly looked over at Christine who was looking back at me. She exhaled and took the report, walking out of the office.

"Grandma, I-" I couldn't talk because I was suddenly in her arms.

"I'm sorry, I really am. He left you and now you have his baby. Let's get you home kid. I don't want evil eyes on you and my great grandchild."

I blushed once again and drove back home.

My only thought was, how I was going to get Audrey while I was pregnant.

How was this one too?

Will Audrey be able to get her hands on Dawn? 🤔

What is Hunter up to at the moment?

Let's find out on the chapters up next.

Stay tuned.

Love you guys 🥰😍😘

Stay safe 😷!