Chapter 11

We were watching a movie when I suddenly remembered my question.

"Chris,why are you here all of a sudden?"

He spoke quite annoyed,"some bitch had to ruin our peace. Audrey is the one behind our problems."

"Yeah I know." I shrugged while he looked at me, confused.

"How do you know?"

"I kinda eavesdropped when she was attending a call. The day we broke up,I sneaked into her room to get her to defend me but stopped in my tracks when heard her talking about her clearing me out of the way."

Chris clenched his jaw,"tell me the truth. You weren't the one who suggested that you should go to the concert, were you?"

I sighed, shaking my head and resting on his chest.

"Then why?"

I sighed again and said,"she's just so scary. I know I sound like coward but I know a secret about Audrey that no one, not even Isa knows."

"What?" I chuckled.

"She is a murderer and also Isabella's childhood friend, Liam's girlfriend."

His eyes widened while Christine,who was silently listening all along cursed. Chris slightly tightened a protective arm around me and I smiled when he pecked my head.

"You're mine again,Ivory and now I'm not going to let you go ever again." With that he kissed me.

Christine chuckled and groaned when the simple kiss turned into a heated make out session,"protective much. I'll go make dinner, horny teenagers." We pulled away and chuckled while she shuddered and rushed into the kitchen.

Hunter's P. O. V...

I sneakily walked into the mansion. I was heading towards the stairs when I heard a loud slap and scream. My blood ran cold.

What were they doing to my girl and my sister? I looked at Thessan who looked equally tensed. We both walked in the direction of the sounds. While we walked, we heard sounds of pleasure. I scrunched up my face in disgust.

A familiar voice came from the room. It was Audrey.

"Slut." I thought. We walked towards a door. We open it to reveal down stairs. We looked at each other before I took the lead.

"No stop, don't touch her! You don't know her boyfriend and her brother. I care for your life so you better let her go." I heard a girl scream. I knew then that it was Isabella trying to save Dawn.

"Why should I let her go? She's one hell of a beauty, damn! I wanna have her. Buzz off shortie,boss didn't bring you here to give orders. Meanwhile, I will have some fun."

Thessan tensed and clenched his jaw. He took out his gun and covered the tip so the shot won't be loud. I on the other hand decided to make use of my knife.

What I saw made my blood boil. Dawn was a really good fighter but right now she looked hopeless. Her hands were tied behind her while mouth was covered with a black tape. Her legs were tied to the chair she sat on. Isabella looked the same. As if noticing our presence, her head snapped to my direction and she looked away again. I think she was ashamed of her actions.

Thessan was quick to spring into action when the man tried to touch Dawn. He pulled the man away and punched him harder than I ever expected. I rushed to Dawn's side and cut all the ropes.

When I got to Isabella's side,I quietly cut the ropes and she struggled to stand for a minute. Dawn quickly walked to Isabella's side while I got to Thessan's side to see him pull the trigger in his head.

We both sneaked out with the girls. I noticed that Isabella was in a uniform. She was made to work as a maid? We passed the room where Audrey and her guy was still having sex. When she moaned loudly, we all glared at the door. We walked out only to find that the Police were also waiting for us.

"I'm Sir Martin Luther King. The one taking care of this case. Is everything set?" I nodded with a grateful smile.

"Alright gentlemen, thanks for your contribution. You can take the girls to the hospital."

We walked towards the gate while guards from Liam's gang were led to the cars. Stupid bodyguards, couldn't even protect their leader. I snickered and looked at Isabella who was struggling to keep her eyes open.

I swiftly scooped her up in my arms. Xavier opened the door for us and we drove off.

Third person...

Liam and Audrey were currently having sex when they heard the voice of an officer.

"Liam Evans and Audrey Lindsey come out now!" They both stiffened before they rushed for their clothes. Liam threw a glare at Audrey and she gasped.

"I swear I didn't do anything,babe. Believe me."

He flipped her off and grabbed her harshly, thinking of using her for his own benefit. As he forcefully dragged her out, pointing a gun to her head, she was suddenly scared of him.

"Please, Liam let go of me." He snickered and whispered coldly,"you are my bait you stupid slut." Tears flowed,harsh words, those were the only words he knew when it came to her yet she fell for him, deep, harder than she had wanted or was she just infatuated?

This time, he had gone too far. When they got out, Liam raged,"put your guns away or else I will kill her." But then Audrey wanted to die that very moment. She looked at Liam and smirked while he looked confused.

She suddenly held his hand and shot herself Liam paled. He gulped and growled,"Audrey, what have you done?" Tears continued to flow when she realized right then and there that Liam was never meant to be hers. He would forever hate her and see as nothing but his pet.

She smiled and cupped his face in her small hands,"why, Liam? Was I that bad that you never loved me? Tell me where I was at fault so I can mend my ways when I go to the other world. I was a virgin until I met you. I agreed to be your pet when deep in my heart, I was craving your love. I never wanted to be your slut. If you were that smart you would notice how on top of the world I felt the day you called me your girlfriend. Every song I listened to or sang,I thought of you but today I feel like I never loved you enough. It feels as if I was only infatuated. I can't believe that even after all your insults, I still fell for you harder than I expected. I love you, Liam. I'll always love you and no other guy can make me forget you. Do one thing for me. Please live a good life for me. I love you."

While smiling, she hugged him and closed her eyes. Liam was stunned and speechless while tears filled his eyes for the first time in years. Except this time, they were tears of regret and heart ache.

While he was being led to the car by two officers, he looked at Audrey's lifeless body and remembered the text he read on his phone once.

You never know the value of something until you lose it 😔

Hi! How was this one?

Audrey is gone,so sad😔 We'll miss you sister. Rest In Peace.

Liam suddenly realized that he had lost something valuable in his life.

Do you think, she was just infatuated?

What will happen to Hunisa?

Who wants a sequel to this story?

Drop your current and please vote!

Love you guys 🥰😍🥰😘

Stay safe.

Love cycle by Enisa. I swear the song is damn!!!

See ya in the next chapter.