Epilogue

"I can't believe that you are going to be a wife within the next twenty minutes, Princess." Jared wiped a stray tear while Isabella nervously smiled and the doors were open.

There her would be husband stood, all handsome and dashing. She smiled and slowly took a step with the help of her would be father in law's help. When they got there, Jared whispered,"take care of her,son."

Jared placed Isabella's cold hand in Hunter's warm one. At the simple gesture, he teared up and immediately walked to join his wife. They exchanged vows. (sorry too lazy to write romantic words.)

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may-"

The priest didn't have to finish as Hunter was already kissing her to a point where they both need oxygen. Everyone cheered and it was time to throw the flower. Tasha jumped higher and squealed when she finally got it but before she could fall, strong arms held her.

Xavier looked at her with a clenched his jaw while they stared at each other. Tasha nervously laughed and pecked his lips, catching him off guard before she released herself and ran away.

It was evening, time for the real party. Isabella and Hunter were busy flirting when Tasha took the microphone and started singing Enisa's love cycle. Xavier's jaw dropped. After her performance, she sang Maroon 5's memories in memory of Audrey.

Later, Hunter and his gang decided to grace the occasion with a little surprise. Hunter began to Gym class heroes stereo hearts. Chris continued and soon the four men were singing. Then they performed a dance while singing Dj Snake's different way.

"Oh my gosh! They're hot! I never knew that they could do this."

The girls stood there shocked while they watched. Isabella nearly drooled but shook her head.

By midnight, they had danced to many songs.

Hey Dj by CNCO

Reggaeton Lento

Somebody's daughter (a Ghanaian song)

All my love by Guiltybeatz

Shape of you

Never find by Wstrn

Locked away

Run up by Major Lazer

As they danced to the last slow song Perfect, they smiled at their partners. They all had the same thought. They couldn't have been happier at that moment.

As for Edwin and Jehna, they were dancing, copying whatever their parents were doing.

When Chris kissed Ivory, Edwin actually leaned in to kiss Jehna but Thessan saw this and cursed,"what the fuck! Hey back off." He pulled them apart and the two went into a glaring contest.

"Why can't I do that when mummy and daddy are doing the same thing?" He gestured towards the couple who were currently in a heated make out session.

Thessan glared at them and called out,"Chris,at least spare the children. Your son just tried kissing my daughter. Tell him to back off."

"Well you tell yourself to back off. I'm having some time with my girl. Go to yours."

Thessan's eyes bulged along with everyone else.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He snickered and said,"actually little pants, your GIRL so happens to be my DAUGHTER. What can you do about that? You need my permission before talking to her."

Ivory glared at Chris, quietly blaming him for spoiling their son and said,"Edwin sweetie that's not how to talk to your elders. Apologize right now."

Edwin scowled and stubbornly crossed his arms looking at Thessan directly in the eyes, wordlessly daring him to come in his way.

Jehna walked with dainty steps to Edwin's side and stood on her tiptoes, kissing his cheek surprising everyone even Edwin.

"You got your kiss please apologize to daddy."

Edwin's eyes softened and asked,"will that make you happy?"

When Jehna nodded with her beautiful innocent smile, he pushed his ego aside and apologized,"I'm sorry,uncle Thessan. It won't happen again-"

When Thessan smirked victoriously, Edwin smirked back at him and said,"don't get so happy as if you've won a trophy. I was gonna say that I won't repeat this ever for now."

"Damn!" Hunter and Chris exclaimed while Thessan's smirk fell and started,"now listen short guy-"

Edwin took his pointing finger away saying,"now you listen. The name is Edwin Jasper Munro remember the name clearly cause you will be seeing me quite often when I am old enough to have her."

Thessan scoffed,"as if I would allow you to have her."

Edwin chuckled and smirked,"actually I think I said it the wrong way. She's already mine so you better watch your back immediately she turns sixteen." Counting his fingers, he smirked again,"oh looks like you have only eleven years left. Oh too bad. Believe me I feel sorry for you. Come on, Princess."

He looked at a red faced Thessan while he held Jehna's hand before running upstairs obviously to their favorite place, the terrace.

"Chris?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to kill you for making this little devil. Goodness I'm so dead." Thessan held his head, rubbing his head.

Isabella laughed,"now that is what I call father in law vs son. Aww Thessan, you better watch your back or else, she'll soon have a Munro in her."

Thessan tensed at that before he flipped her off.

"Come on, Hunter, make me yours tonight." Hunter blushed and followed Isabella while she slightly pulled him to their room by his tie.

They teased while they disappeared into their room ready to start a new life.

Isabella blushed while he lowered her to the bed, it was finally time to start a life with her man, the gang leader.

               ***The End***

Hey guys it's finally time to end everything.

Damn Edwin is quite the handful.

Poor Thessan.

How was the story so far?

Kindly drop your comments and vote please. If you have any suggestions, drop them in the comments. I see to it.

I love you guys so much 😘😍🥰

Stay safe

To all Jedwin fans,sequel will be out soon. Don't worry and please stay tuned for more.

I'm just trying to find a suitable cover, description and title.

Bye.........