Chapter 12 (last chapter)

The girls watched as Audrey was finally lowered in the grave. This reminded her of her foster dad. She quietly sobbed and ran away from there. Hunter decided to give her some time alone. Ivory who was two months pregnant pouted. Tasha sighed and put on her sun glasses while Jason sat there, tears filling his eyes but failing to pour out while he hugged his girlfriend, Mona.

The Outlaws stood for a moment before leading their ladies to their respective cars. Jared and Valerie were consoling Isabella when they returned. Isabella had come straight home with the bodyguards who accompanied them.

Hunter walked to his room and flopped on the bed. He remembered the day they came from the hospital.

Flashback...

"Hunter, wait, here me out." Hunter stopped in the middle of the hall and clenched his jaw while inhaling sharply.

"I told you not to go to that concert. I spent one whole month cancelling meetings, shutting everyone out so I can figure out where you were! I had threaten any gang I knew. Just because of your carelessness,Ivory took the blame and Chris broke up with her. Thank goodness, they have a baby or else I don't know what would have happened. Just leave me alone for a while. Right now, I feel as if those words I said to you before you went missing got. You used my words against me. Yet I can't hate you."

Isabella sobbed and said,"I am sorry. Forgive me. I've got nothing to say. Please don't push me away. I love you, Hunter."

She hugged him before he could speak. After a good ten minutes, he wrapped his arms around her body and whispered soothing words in her ears much to the surprise of the bodyguards. His family already knew how soft he could be when it came to her.

Flashback ends.

Hunter sighed and fell asleep.

Seven months later....

"Ivory, you've got to listen to me. I will be late today so sleep without me. Ivory,shut up and listen!" As soon as he exploded, he regretted it. He could feel her flinch from his voice.

"Ivory-" his phone beeped and he cursed before rubbing his head.

Ivory sobbed loudly while Christine rubbed her back soothingly. "He yelled at me for the first time." Christine exhaled, cursing Chris in her mind.

"Come on,kid let's get you to bed. I won't be able to deal with an angry protective husband in the morning." Ivory giggled and stood up slowly but before they could take a step, Ivory suddenly felt wet.

"Eww!"

"What-" She cursed when she saw the mess. She was red in anger and fear.

"Oh Chris, I swear I'm gonna kill you once I get the chance!"

Ivory scowled before Christine shrugged and took the phone. Fortunately, Chris picked up on the first ring.

"My dear grandson, your wife just went into labor! Hurry and get to the hospital." She literally growled.

She helped a pale looking Ivory to the car and drove off to the hospital.

All through the journey, Christine kept on chanting profanities. "If only he had kept his dick in his pants,I wouldn't be struggling here. Well it's a good feeling when you have a great grandchild on the way! I'm going to spoil him with all the love left in my heart." She smiled dreamily while speeding up a bit.

Ivory was rushed to the emergency room as she screamed,"Chris!"

"I'm right here!" Chris burst through the door in a haste almost tripping on his own foot. He ran into the emergency room and Christine watched as the door was closed.