Chapter 2

"So tell us, how you survived?" Mom asked curiously when we had gathered in the hall for a movie. "I don't remember quite clearly but dad told me how he found me under a fallen table." Hunter asked,"who's dad?" I replied,"he's the one who saved me and adopted me. He was buried yesterday. He was one of the firemen." Mom replied,"sorry for the loss." I sighed sadly.

For the rest of the night, I don't remember because I woke up with a heavy weight over my stomach. I turned to find Hunter asleep. He looked so cute even when asleep. I smiled, kissed him on his cheek before releasing myself and going to the bathroom. After bathing, I realized that I had to use his towel and I wasn't going to risk going to school.

I came out to find Hunter with teary eyes. "Hey, Tiger, what's wrong?" He turned to me before letting out a breath. Then something flashed,"wait. You think that I'm dead, right?" Within a flash, I was in his arms,"it's okay, I understand. Now go take a shower and let's go to school." He groaned and released me but as he got to the door, he turned,"actually I'm gonna need that towel." He pointed to the one I was using as a wrapper. I looked at it and gasped, covering myself,"no, I'm not going to do so." I shook my head. I bolted, trying to get to the closet but he pulled me back, turning me around and pinning me to the wall. "I said I need the towel." I went to protest but as he tried to kiss me, mom called from downstairs,"Kids, time for school. Hunter, you and Isabella are the only ones left." I smirked and pushed him away, swaying my hips and going to my backpack. I called Dawn and she got me

 I called Dawn and she got me

"Okay, this will do." I got dressed and we were in school in no time. "Hey, girls." I rushed to them.

Hunter's P.O.V...

I watched as Isabella and the girls caught up. This girl is so full of herself. She will never change. I wonder if she still sings. When I woke up to find her missing, I thought she was just a dream like what she had been during these two years. I leaned against my truck and checked the time, fifteen minutes before Maths class starts. I'm smart in Mathematics but hate class like hell.

"Checking out sister in law again, isn't it? Don't worry, she'll be legally yours forever after college but for the meantime, protect her from the perverted eyes. Sister in law is too beautiful to be left alone. I wonder how she was able to keep the boys here away all for the hope to be with you again. That's cute. The cutest couple for the year should be rewarded to both of you." Chris said as he stood beside me. "One more thing, I have watched many high school movies and I would tell you one thing, be the bad boy that you are. Show the boys here their place because they will stoop to the lowest to get sister in law. They know that she won't choose them so they will threaten her beginning with notes and texts."

There was some sort of truth in his words. I simply nodded and smiled at him. I just love him so much. I love Thessan more but Chris is so innocent unlike the trouble makers; Xavier and Jason. We all head into the school as soon as we hear the bell. "There's a welcome party this Friday, I can't wait to perform again." Ivory squeals along with the girls excitedly while we walk behind them. Dawn is already in class.

During class, an issue came up and the teacher had to excuse herself for sometime. Then it was turned into a music and dance studio. Ivory started singing a song by I think little mix woman like me. I love them so much. Then Isabella joined in, singing the second part, soon the four girls were singing. "Princess? Are you sure that singing in class is a good idea?" But these girls had other plans. They were in front of the entire class in seconds, dancing to another song, I guess touch this time, Isabella started. "I love these girls." A girl in front of me sighed and another joined,"yeah especially Isabella. She's so good. Infact the best." Another girl groaned, clearly annoyed,"girls, girls, if you're going to continue praising that girl and her losers, you two will be out of my group." The first girl said,"just chill Maria, why do you even hate her so much? Those girls are the best dancers and singers in this entire school." The second girl seconded. Isa and the girls were back in their seats and before I could make a comment or scold her, the teacher was back. The rest of the day went by awfully slow.

Isabella's P.O.V...

The most interesting part was during lunch, when Maria and her little minions came up to us, literally me, of course. I groaned,"what do you want now, Maria?" Maria smiled mischievously,"actually I came here to ask who will be your date for the party. Because the whole school knows that you and your girls never have dates. Like playing the Holy Virgins don't ya? But let me tell you something, you're not going to be virgins for long." I was fed up, really mad. I got up, turning to her calmly but clearly mad,"look, Maria,  just because you lost your virginity because of some damn party doesn't mean that I should also lose mine like that, when the right time comes, I will do so and that also to my husband! Excuse me." I stormed out of the cafeteria hearing 'o's and 'burns'. This girl, that's the only reason why she hates me.

She was the one who introduced me to the school, becoming my friend in the process but after that damn party, our whole lives changed. As I sat on one of the bleachers, a tear fell before I felt a handkerchief on my face. Hunter sat beside me while I rested my head on his shoulder. "It's okay, Princess, wanna talk about it?" I closed my eyes, relaxing and saying,"no, not now."

"Time for our next class," Xavier said as he approached us. We drew apart and as we walked to class, he asked,"are you alright, sister in law?" I smiled at him,"even better." I spent the rest of the day, talking about the party with my friends.

"We have to practice for the party." I agreed as we got into our cars. When we got home, we searched for a suitable songs for the party. We decided to go with touch, woman like me, power by little mix and love not war by Jason Durelo. "Are you sure this will do, Audrey?" Tasha asked. She positively responded. With that, we started practicing.