Chapter 46:Loss

"Estella,I know this is a lot for you to take in,but crying it out might make it a bit better"Remus Lupin said as he nervously played with his hands as he stood outside Estella's small house in Hogsmeade.

"He..he's dead"she croaked.Remus bowed his head in reply as Estella grabbed on to the door frame.
"He can't be...he had so much more to live for"she cried pushing her lips together to stop herself from crying.
"I'm sorry Estella"Remus nodded
"Esti is fine"she managed

"Auntie Esti!"A voice exclaimed from behind her and the small figure of Cece Lestrange came running at her.
"Hey Cece!"she exclaimed attempting to smile as she bent down to pick up the young girl.
"Yours?"Remus asked
"Bella's" she replied and seeing the look that washed over his face she decided to end the conversation.
"Thank you very much Remus but I'm afraid I must go and put Violet down for her nap....do tell Siri and Lily I miss them and James too"
"I will"he reassured her "Have a good day,you two"he smiled over at Cece at the little girl who giggled.

After putting Violet down for her nap and settling Cece,who was sitting down with a colouring book,Estella did cry,for Regulus,who was gone,for Sirius who'd left his family but mostly she cried for Andromeda whom she had at seen or heard from in years and right there and then she made a choice:She was going to find her older sister.

________________________________
I am so sorry this is so bad but It's only a filler,I wish I'd written Regulus into the story better but here we are.

ALSO THANK YOU for all the votes it means the world to me 💗