Chapter 11:Regulus

Estella arrived at 12 Grimwald Place through the drawing room and headed straight for the parlour where her aunt no doubt was 'crying' for the loss of her son as a daily prophet writer hung on her every word.

"And where do you expect Sirius has gone?"the interviewer asked as Estella entered the room causing the need for her to hop in.

"At this point in time,Sirius's location has not been disclosed,we now ask that you leave and give us time to comprehend these unforeseen circumstances"She smiled as she gently pushed the interviewer out of the room.
"How are you keeping Aunt"

"As good as can be expected,Sirius leaving is unfortunate but not unforeseen surely you know that Estella,your cousin has been nothing but trouble,from being a Gryffindor to causing mischief,Orion and I quite frankly are happy at his departure but the prophet doesn't need to know that"her aunt smirked

"Of course your absolutely right,and Regulus?"

"A little distraught but their bond was withering anyways he'll get over it"the older woman replied "you're a smart girl Estella,no doubt a future death eater like your sister,you need to talk some sense into Regulus,now off you go"she gently pushed Estella towards the stairs which she climbed uneasily and knocked on her cousins bedroom door.

"Go away Mother"Regulus squeaked from inside.
"It's Estella,I need to talk to you" the teen replied from outside the door.
Not in the mood for fighting,Regulus opened the door allowing Estella into his room,She looked him in the eyes and pulled him in for a hug.He was hesitant at first haven't ever received a hug from Estella but returned the hug nonetheless.

"We've got a cousin to get"Estella whispered in his ear.
"What"he exclaimed pushing away from the hug.
"You do want him back don't you?"she asked

"Yes...but"
"What!"
"It's probably to late,he doesn't want to come home Esti and if he wanted me or you there he would've told us he was going!"Regulus cried and Estella noticed a glint of tears in his eyes.

That was the final straw,that git of cousin,he left,he left Reg all here on his own the bloody idiot she was dragging him back and it was happening now!

"I gotta go Reg,I'll be back later,don't listen to Mother or Father if they come,Sirius isn't a disgrace"Estella smiled at the younger boy pulling him in for another hug,he returned it before she pulled back and walked out the door.