Chapter 19: We've got a wedding to stop...or not ?!

Time Skip to July Summer Holidays
"Girls please gather in the drawing room"Druella ordered as she passed Estella's bedroom where she and Narcissa were currently laughing.The girls immediately stopped laughing,nodded and followed their mother down the stairs to the drawing room.

Their father was sitting in his usual chair by the small fireplace and their mother signalled for them to sit on the couch which they did.
"Now girls as you know,Andromeda is getting married next month until then though we must keep good standards with Narcissa and Estella's suitors"Their Father explained "and so The Malfoy's and The Nott's will be joining us for dinner this evening"

Estella smiled and thought of the Nott family,Mr and Mrs.Nott and their three children Castor,Jack and Adelaide and then she thought of the Malfoys Mr and Mrs.Malfoy and their son Lucius.She also thought of Andromeda whom she hadn't seen in weeks.

"ESTI!"Narcissa snapped as she clicked her fingers in front of Estella's face.
"Yeah,sorry"Estella smiled sheepishly.
"We need to stop Andy's wedding!"Narcissa jumped as Estella looked at her sister as if she was crazy.
"Stop her wedding....what?!.....are you high?!"Estella exclaimed.
"No!"Narcissa defended "I just don't think it's fair that she's marrying Bullstrode,he's awful and she clearly loves that mudblood and while I don't believe she should've gotten involved with him in the first place, she's still my sister and I wasn't her to marry for love and happiness not for blood!"Cissa explained

"Cissy we can't...it's...it's not right!"Estella stuttered
"Not right!,Not right!"Narcissa cried "This nonsense isn't right,How would you feel Esti huh? If Jack wasn't of pureblood and you'd met him and fell in love what would you do?"
"We're not in love!"Estella protested
"Yeah right,now answer the question Estella!" Narcissa replied sharply
"I'd leave here and be with him"Estella murmured knowing Narcissa had won the argument.
"Well then let's make sure Andy's with her love then!"Narcissa sighed as she ushered Estella towards the stair to Andromeda's room.

Little did either sister know that a certain Raven curled Lestrange was listening to the entire conversation and she was ready to kill...
________________________________
The girls burst into Andromeda's room for the first time in weeks and saw the chocolate haired sister cradling a small bump in her stomach as she read a book on her chair.
"Andy"Narcissa whisper cried,Andromeda looked up at her sister and then down at her bump.
"Wha...what are you two doing here?"she asked calmly
"Well we were going to help you get away from your wedding to Bullstrode but it seems you've done that yourself"Estella sighed shaking her head at her sister as tears fell down her face.

"Yes Andromeda it does seem you've done that yourself" cackled the voice that made Estella cry and Narcissa shake slightly.
"Bella"Estella smiled while shaking in terror and squeezing Narcissa's hand.
"Esti"Bellatrix breathed it being the first time she'd seen her sister since spelling her she enveloped her in a hug.

"What are you doing here Bella?"Narcissa sighed
"There's a family dinner this evening!"Bellatrix smiled before turning to Andromeda and to the shock of her younger sisters a small tear fell down her cheek as she saw the state Andy was in.
"It's not Bullstrode's is it"Bellatrix whispered so quietly it was barely audible.
"No"Andromeda replied in the exact same tone as Bellatrix,the reply caused the other three sister to either cry,shake or shake their head in doubt.
"Who...who's is it?"Bellatrix asked a hint of sadness in her voice.
"Ted Tonks's"Andromeda gritted
"Why,Andy"Bellatrix exclaimed to the shock of Estella and Narcissa
"I love him Bella"Andromeda replied calmly.
"I'm so sorry Andy truly,but you and I both know this is wrong and I must tell Mother and Father"Bellatrix sighed
"Please don't Bella!"Estella cried
"I've no choice Esti!"the raven haired witch shouted
"There's always a choice Bella!"Esti squealed
"You taught me that!"
"I'm sorry Esti"Bellatrix whispered as she left the room.

"Andy go!"Narcissa exclaimed
"No"Andromeda smiled
"Let them burn me off the tree,I don't care,I'm happy Cissy.....I love you two so much but I need to leave I'm going to be happy with or without the black name."
"Please Andy"Estella cried tears falling down her face
"We're going to live in a cottage in the woods out side of town,I'll always be there for you two if you need me"Andromeda explained just as their Father,Mother and elder sister burst through the door.

Their Mother collapsed in tears beside her youngest daughters who were shaking while crying,their older sister acted as if this was not phasing her but it was,as much as she believed in Pureblood society losing her sister was hard and their father grabbed his second daughter by the arm roughly and pulled her down the stairs into his study allowing a Big Bang on the door knocking the four women out of the conversation going on inside.
——————-Time Skip————————————
"AND THAT'S FINAL" was heard from inside their fathers study some time later,the three sisters and their Mother stood outside the door and watched as Andromeda exited with a small suitcase in her clutches waved slightly tears falling down her face and left.
"Andy no!"Narcissa and Estella cried at the same time.
"I love you all"Andromeda called before closing the door on the only life she'd ever known and making her way to the Tonks house on the outskirts of London.

________________________________
I've always wanted to believe that it hurt Bellatrix when Andromeda left but her prejudice was always greater than her love and so it led her to tell her parents about Ted Tonks.
Thanks for reading
Maria 💗