Chapter 47: Diagon Alley Records Hall

"Enjoy your weekend love"Jack smiled placing a kiss on Estella's cheek.Estella smiled at him gently as she set off on her 'spa' weekend.
"I'll see you all in two days"she said,kissing Diana and Violet  heads.
"Bye!"Diana called as Estella headed out the alleyway, waving back at them.

Of course she's wasn't really going on a spa weekend she was off to find Andromeda,by all means necessary.Her first stop was the Diagon Alley records hall where she hopes to find a marriage record for Andromeda and Ted Tonks.

"How can I help you today?"A small witch squealed as Estella approached the help desk
"Hi"Estella greeted "I'm looking for your marriage records"
"For who?"The witch asked opening a large filing cabinet behind her.Estella had hoped there would be a room where she could look herself but clearly not.

"Andromeda Black"Estella whispered,the witch nodded and flicked her wand as a small marriage certificate appeared in front of her.
"Here you go miss"the woman handed her the copy
"Thank you so much"Estella thanked the witch before walking over to a small cafe across the street.

"A cup of pumpkin juice please"Estella ordered before taking a seat at the back of the restaurant and looking at the certificate in her hands.It had Andromeda and Ted's names on the front and the date of their marriage it had been about three years ago,it seemed she still lived in the small cottage out in the woods then so Estella prayed silently that she would find her there and so her plan was set.