Chapter 1: Memories and Train Rides

Third Person POV
"I'll write every week Esti,don't worry" eleven year old Bellatrix promised hugging eight year old Estella. "You better"the seven year old sulked
"I'll miss you"The raven haired witch had called out the window as the Hogwarts Express left the station.Estella didnt know it's then but that was the beginning of the void between the Black sisters.
________________________________
"No Andy you can't leave"cried a now nine year old Estella as she clutched on to her elder sisters waist.
"Estella,let her go"Druella had said and knowing better than to disobey her mother. She released herself from Andromeda and ran over to Bellatrix who was laughing with other Purebloods. "Bella,Bella"she called alerting the attention of her sister.Bellatrix cracked a rare smile and lifted up Estella "Hey Esti,this is Raven Fawley, Daisy Carrow and Carrie Parkinson" The girls all mumbled hellos and boarded the train.Bellatrix looked around her for spectators before clutching her sister closer
"You be good okay"she had whispered in her ear "and remember Toujours pur" Estelle has nodded let her sister put her down before reciting "Toujours pur"

Their parents and sisters had caught up then Andromeda gave her sisters hugs and Bellatrix patted them on the back before both boarding the train

Estella watched loneliness washing over her as Narcissa grabbed her hand and led her out of the station

Estella didn't know it then but the second Andromeda had boarded that train the void between the Black sisters had doubled in size.
________________________________
"No Cissy not you too"the now ten year old Estella whimpered as she watched Narcissa grab Lucius Malfoy's outstretched hand and board the train.
"Esti we all grow up it's your turn"Narcissa had told her,Estella knew that Narcissa wouldn't have said that if Lucius hadn't been standing behind her "Toujours Pur"Narcissa recited
"Toujours Pur" Estella recited back

Before returning to where Andromeda was getting told off by their parents "Dromeda, if we hear you've been associating with half bloods or mudbloods again"Cygnus has whispered while her mother shook her head in disgust "There will be consequences. "Yes father"Andromeda had recited before squeezing Estella's shoulder and murmuring "Esti don't let them change you"Andromeda's face showed her need to cry so instead of sticking to what Estella knew she should of she hugged her sister hard she could hear the gasp of her mother and the cursing of her father but in her mind her sisters came first.

She felt Bellatrix push them apart whispering something angrily in Andromeda's ear and then she turned to Estella, "Esti, that's not aloud in public and you know that,mother has said to tell you that is it not to happen again, we are of the most noble and ancient house of black we don't associate with hugging like mudbloods and muggles do now am I clear"
"Yes Bella"Estella had whimpered.Bellatrix patted her back and boarded the train.Estella felt her mother's firm hand on her shoulder.

Estella didn't know it then but Narcissa's boarding of the train had been both the bomb and the bomb squad for the black sisters.
________________________________
"You get to come this year Esti" Dromeda has smiled as the Blacks arrived at the station.Estella had smiled back until Bellatrix had given her a warning look and she stopped.
"Mother"Bellatrix piped up "May I talk to Esti for a moment?" Druella looked unsure "For a moment Bella but your Aunt Walburga and Sirius are waiting"
"Yea mother"Bellatrix replied pulling Estella to a corner

"Esti"she began "The school is becoming littered with Half bloods and mudbloods their even convincing some purebloods that we are not superior"Estella looked at her sister in shock growing up Estella has been taught she was lucky to be born a pure blood that they were more important and you married Purebloods to keep your line pure,you get rid of any one with dirty blood so Estelle couldn't believe that any Purebloods wanted to be associated with a dirty blooded person.
"Don't worry Bella I won't go near any mudbloods"Estella had reassured her
"Good"Bella concluded grabbing her arms and dragging her through the barrier

Estella didn't know it then but hoping on that train she was the protection charm the black sisters desperately needed.
________________________________

She searched the carriages for her cousin Sirius who she found with a boy with brown hair and round glasses before entering the carriage she looked him up and down,he didn't look like any of the Pureblood boys she'd met but she entered the carriage anyways.

"Esti"Sirius exclaimed at the sight of his second favourite cousin he stood up and gave her one of his bone crushing hugs.As he pulled away Estella gave him a look that very much said Pureblood?
"This is James Potter"Sirius introduced "James this is my cousin Estella Black" Estella simply nodded in James's direction as she thought of the Pureblood families and the sacred twenty eight she was almost sure that Potter was not part of it maybe he's a blood traitor or a half blood or a mudblood
"Esti" Sirius laughed waving his hand in front of her face snapping her out of her thoughts
"Are you alright?"James asked her
"Quite fine"she replied through clenched teeth "Sirius can you come here for a second?" Sirius went a questioning look her way but nodded smiling at James as he left the carriage
"Sirius,he's not a Pureblood!"she exclaimed as soon as they exited
"He is,The Potter's just aren't apart of the sacred twenty eight"Sirius replied
"Right so he's a blood traitor,Siri there as bad as mudbloods If Bella,Andy or Cissa knew"
"They'd what Esti,blow my head off?"he laughed at his own joke "Face it Esti,Purebloods are falling from grace tell me do you want to be on the right side of this?"He explained
"Siri I think the real question is do you Merlin if Aunt Walburga knew you'd be off that tapestry before you can say lumos"
"I know that"
"I don't have time for blood traitors like him so you do that Siri but don't say I didn't warn you"Estella announces as she stalked away.

She entered Narcissa's compartment and met all her Pureblood friends it was a lot easier than staying with her cousin and his blood traitor friend.