Chapter 34:Hogwarts?

Estella looked at her old bedroom sadly,she was moving out of Black Manor today,she didn't want to but she'd pushed it out for the last few days but she just couldn't do it any longer,her father was almost gone and she'd been telling Mrs.Nott that she and Jack would move over once he'd passed but he'd hung in for the last four days and so she didn't want to stay in the house anymore.

"Ready Est?"Jack asked as he knocked into her door.Estella felt tears well in her eyes as she looked at the bare walls that used to be filled with pictures of her and her sisters and posters of the weird sisters and the Holyhead harpies,her favourite quidditch team.

Jack quickly realised how unprepared Estella really was.He smiled to himself as he walked over and placed his arm around her waist,pulling her in close to him.
"It's going to be alright Ell"

Estella sighed, Was it really going to be alright?
Her father was deteriorating quickly,her Mother was going to be left here on her own and where was she going to live with the Notts while her Mother waited here all alone.

"Jack"she sighed turning to look at him
"I'm not moving"

He was slightly taken back by this statement as he knew she was hesitant to move but he didn't think she wasn't going to.
"Wha..What do you mean?"he stuttered

"I'm not leaving Mother here on her own,I won't do it and so you can live back at your home or you can move in here but I'm not moving and besides I have to be ready for Hogwarts next week"

"Are you going back to Hogwarts?"Jack asked,he hadn't really thought about it but part of him had thought she wouldn't be going back.
Estella turned to look at him as if he had three heads "Of course I'm going back to Hogwarts"she scoffed

"Right so let me just get this right"Jack began "You want me to move in here with you for a week so that you can go back to Hogwarts and be company for your Mum for a week?"The statement had come out a lot harsher than Jack had meant it to but at least he'd gotten all the facts in.

Estella stopped after he said that , he was right,that's exactly what was going through her head but she can't just think for one person anymore,she hadn't thought about it from his perspective.

"I want to go back to Hogwarts but I'm also not leaving here until after Christmas break"Estella decided,Jack nodded allowing her to take the lead.

Lads I'm so sorry for not updating I've tests in school and I've just been busy I'll try update again soon x