Chapter 35: Contracts and Cece

Estella finished packing her trunk to return to Hogwarts when Jack knocked on the door.
"Hey" she smiled,he smiled back not saying anything for a moment,
"Your Mother wants us to go over the Wedding Contracts with her"he said finally

Estella just nodded and followed him out of the room.

"Estella darling"her mother greeted gently kissing her daughters cheek
"Mother"Estella smiled
"Jacob"Druella nodded,the woman did not like the young man,it was nothing against him or his personality but she hated the fact he'd we'd Estella.
"Mrs.Black"Jack nodded back cordially knowing how the woman felt about him.

"Now we're here to discuss the contracts of your marriage"Druella paused "however we are waiting for Elandria to arr"Druella was cut odd by Elandria Nott flying into the room with her coat and bad flying around her shoulders
"Sorry Druella dear"the woman apologised frantically hugging Druella which made the woman stiffen up and cringe.

"Estella,Jack"she smiled at the pair standing side by side.
"Shall we sit?"Druella asked after a moment of silence.They all pulled a chair from the grand table in the Black's dining room and sat down.
"So"Druella began "Elandria and I called you both here to go through the contracts you both signed and proof read before and at your wedding"

"We just want to make sure you know what's expected of you"Elandria sighed,she didn't sound to interested in the contracts as Estella knew well that the woman wasn't too into the pure blood contracts as she'd been forced into one herself.

Druella opened the first page of the ten page contract and began to read but Estella zoned out,she couldn't physically listen to her Mother drawl in about there being no loopholes and what not.

"Estella"Druella snapped harshly bringing her daughter back to reality.Druella hated being harsh on her children but she couldn't let down her guard in front of the Notts.

"Sorry Mother"Estella shook her head slightly,bringing herself back to reality.Druella gave Estella a look and Estella made sure not to drawl out again.

"Anyways just a summary darling"Elandria smiled placing her hand reassuringly on Estella's and smiling at the young girl.
"Basically you and Jack must produce your first heir within a year of marriage,second within two and a half years and third within four years and you must have four to six children after seven years of marriage"

Estella sighed and looked over to Jack who smiled at her reassuringly the same way as his Mother had only moments ago.
"I also feel like you shouldn't return to Hogwarts Estella"Druella said cautiously as Elandria nodded in agreement.Estella felt her eyes water softly but chose to fight the tears.

I'll talk about it,Thank you"Estella nodded towards the older Nott woman and her Mother before gently pushing her seat into the table and leaving the room.

_______________________________
"Esti!"Bellatrix called out from the main and Estella began to walk towards her to see her standing there with a toddler on her hip.
"Cece she cooed "meet your auntie Esti"Estella's eyes went wide
"Aun..Auntie"she chocked "Bella that child is like two!"
"I know it took so long to lose the pregnancy weight"Bellatrix exclaimed
"Wha..what is going on!"Estella cried

"I have a daughter Estella,her name is Cecile,she's two next week and your her auntie"Bellatrix explained looking at Estella as if she were two and couldn't understand a word she was saying.

"But you...you never said anything"Estella whimpered,she knew she really shouldn't be surprised but some part of her thought Bella would have the decency to tell her when she was pregnant or at least after the child was born not almost two years later!

"Yes,well I wasn't sure how to bring it up!"Bellatrix defended
"She's very cute"Estella changed the subject quickly not wanting to anger her sister.

The little girl looked like a mini Bella,she had long raven curls and the same eyes that sparkled when Bella was younger.
"Thank you"Bellatrix said harshly "we must be going now!"and with that the woman walked out the door leaving Estella looking as if she d see a ghost.

________________________________
Hi guys
I decided to post this just to give you something because I can't guarantee an update at the moment.

Cece is my newest character that I intend to do some plot lines with so let me know what you think x

Thanks for reading 💗