Chapter 4:Sisterly love

"Well We'll is it isn't little Estella Black" came a masculine voice behind Estella as she walked towards the Transfiguration classroom. A tall 7th year walked forward and grabbed her roughly and pushed her up against a wall.
"Please let me down!"she squealed pushing his arms with no avail as he leans down to try and place his lips on hers.

"She said put her down" came Andromeda's voice behind him,Estella looked around her shoulder and saw her three sisters all giving the lad a look that could kill with their wands drawn she also saw in behind Andromeda was Sirius,She hadn't spoken to him since her first year,Andromeda was the only Black sister that had,Sirius was a Gryffindor it was practically calling yourself the disgrace of the family.

"So you obviously missed the memo"Cissy smirked as the three sisters circled the boy after he put Estella down.
"What might that be"challenged the boy
"That you NEVER go after one of us"Andromeda told him "You get all of us or none of us"
"Tell me"Bellatrix smiled an evil glint in her eyes "Why did you go after Esti here" The boy mumbled something but it wasn't good enough for Bella she sent a curse his way and left him in a body bind,before running to where Estella was getting squeezed by Cissy.

"Esti,are you alright?"Sirius asked sheepishly looking at his cousin
"I'm fine"she sobbed into Cissy's shoulder leaving a slightly wet patch
"Oh Esti,no your not"cried Andromeda
"Let's head to the hospital wing and make sure your alright"
"I'm fine Meda"Estella sighed
"I think she's right Esti,just to be sure"Bella had replied and Estella quickly agreed to follow Andromeda to the hospital wing as she clutched Bellatrix's arm for support.

"How'd you know I needed help?"Estella asked turning to Andromeda
"Sisterly love"Andromeda replies as Cissa giggled and Bella scoffed
"We were in the corridor chatting Esti,don't let Andy here fill you up with all those love things,we care about each other that is all"
"You know Bella,I do love you"Estella told the raven haired witch as she grabbed Dromeda's hand and walked into the hospital wing.Leaving Bellatrix stunned outside the door,Bellatrix didn't know what it meant to be loved her parents had simply told her 'We don't live to love Bellatrix, we live to continue our Pureblood line' Andromeda believed in all this love stuff and Bellatrix had told her repeatedly its stupid but when she looked at her younger sisters she knew she loved them dearly but she had no idea how to show it as she'd never been shown it herself.