Chapter 39: Take 2

Through the slightly mushy snow Jack and Estella Nott trenched towards Hogwarts castle after being dropped off at the station.

"Can we take a detour?"Jack asked hastily
"I've to meet Caroline and Adelaide in an hour....but until then,I'm all yours"the witch smiled.
"Let's go then"the wizard laughed taking her hand and pulling her gently along after him.

"Here"Jack announced after pulling Estella towards a row of small townhouses.he stopped directly outside of number 6 a small brick house with a green door.
"What do you think??"Jack asked stepping inside the door of the house.It was a three story house with a twisty staircase and warm rooms.

"It's..it's beautiful"Estella sighed,it was a truly amazing house
"Why are we here though?"she asked after gazing into the living room.
"It's our new house!"Jack exclaimed
"Wha..what?" Estella cried flinging her arms around him.
"You bought us a house!"

"Well it's an old investment of my Dads but he's given it to us"Jack shrugged
"Wow"the witch sighed,she'd been off school for two weeks now and was dying to return to the hustle and bustle of Hogwarts.
Estella spent the next half an hour having a look around the house and planning the furniture she would put in it and where the nursery would be.

"Est"Jack interrupted his wife's train of thought "it's nearly one"Estella's eyes widned slightly she'd forgotten all about meeting Caroline and Adelaide.
"Oh"she said "I better be going" she leaned up placing a soft kiss on Jack's lips before leaving the house with her bag flying above her head slightly.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pregnant"Adelaide squealed banging on the table of madam Puddifoots tea shop when Estella told her the news
"Hush Addy" Estella scolded not wanting the whole of Hogsmeade to know.
"I'm gonna be an auntie!"the girl whispered excitedly ,Estella smiled at her wishing she'd gotten to have this moment with Bella about Cece.
"Yeah it's great"

"I'm so happy for you Est"Caroline smiled meekly,she was still struggling from the "loss" of her twin.
"I'm always here for you Carrie"Estella nodded at the girl squeezing her hand tightly
"Thanks Esti"Caroline replied quietly as Adelaide returned carrying her and Caroline's coffees and Estella's tea.

The three girls spent the next hour gossiping and catching up on everything before linking arms and walking back up to the castle as a laugh etched on Caroline's face for the first time in months.