chapter 16: broken trust

Before this chapter starts, I am making a book accounting what happened next, so after this chapters read Birds of a Feather: Broken Code, the next chapter wont make sence unless you read it.
Now ONTO THE STORY
_________________________________________

When I returned, everyone was there, well everyone but dad. Suddenly I heard a kid screaming from the safe room, I asked if Scott came and they said no, I felt a terrible feeling in my stomach as I went to check it out. When I peaked to see I nearly screamed, there was a boy with blonde hair,  and over him was my dad. I quickly duked away with my hand over my mouth. Then I ran, i knew I had to apologize to Scott, then i realized what he did. After years if not looking at my reflection. I looked into the window and saw what I hated, robotic ears, wings and a plug tail, eyes pink with swirls and and odd code on my arm that just translates to ???, with the first three letters being seemingly random, scp. As I got to the building I asked to see Scott,  and they allowed me seeing how I was scared. When I got to his office I just hugged him and continuously apologized. "Whats wrong?" "H-henry did it" "did what" "h-he is the one who killed me and all the other kids" "are you sure" "he was killing a blonde boy" I said shaking, then Charlie came with bendy, maybe he was worried, and Charlie asked "what happened" "Henry killed us sis" "wait, you mean your dad? No way" "im not lying, please bendy just trust me" i said with tears in my eye, then the memory flashed back, Scott was worried about me, and Henry was the one who removed my eye. Bendy began to hyperventilate as he and everyone in the studio saw and felt what happened. "We have to stop him" Scott said, and we began to form a plan as to confront him and have Charlie safe from him, I would act like I was insane and angry at Scott, give him a choice between two deaths, him choosing the ink, then Charlie stepping in front of him getting the blow, then break the act after she disappears from the suit. But little did I know I'd get reunited with someone in one year, and the same day meet my half sister.

One year later

Over the year I had my daughter and got engaged, Elizabeth was adorable, replaced my arm so it just appears like I never lost it, I saw Angela asleep,knowing I have to stay alive to give her the life I never had, I looked at the code on my arm one last time before shaking the memory off, although I miss Frank, or know by his code 035, he made me feel safe at the asylum. I got ready, grabbed bonnet, told Edgar to make sure his sister is safe and fed, and I got on my motorcycle to go to the airport with Robin, Charlie,  Marielle, Vanny, Michael,  Elizabeth,  Damien,  Buddy, and the two new spirits who possess Funtime Freddy and funtime foxy Millie and Sarah. As we landed, Charlotte and I saw 4 familiar faces; Carlton, Jessica, John, and Marla. They ran up to Charlie as I didn't look like her since we are identical, so I used a nickname for John when we were kids "hey John john" and when I said that all four tackled me as the 6 of us laughed, I told them what happened and as soon as the rest of the group besides Charlie left we explained the reason we were here, and the had an expression of hatred, sadness,  and confusion mixed and let us go.
_________________________________________

So, theres a reason i mentioned an asylum, Henry did terrible things to her, and in this story and universe, bruno is orange was a song she made for her crush Tyler (the one from bunny call) because for this story his middle name is Tyler while his first name is bruno, so she told him and he told his dad who worked for a strange place labeled as an asylum online, but everyone has a code beginning with scp. Put two and two together readers to see who frank is. Now Let broken code BEGIN