chapter 1: the beginning of a series of unfortunate events

"COME ON SAMMI" "YEA, KEEP UP" UUUUUUGH CHARLIE! LYRA! SLOW DOWN!" A young brunette child said, her name is Samantha Rose Stein. She's a smart girl and the leader of the Fredbear Fanclub. The blonde girl is her fraternal sister, Echo Lyra Stein, a witty and sneaky trickster and the less mature of the triplets. Finally the third sister, Charlotte (Emily) Loki Stein (based off of the puppet and Charlie from the novels), the secondary leader in the Fredbear Fanclub, and Samantha's identical sister. "GIRLS COME GET PIZZA!" A man yells, this is Henry Edward Stein, the father of thoes three girls and one of the owners of Fredbear's family dinner. He originally worked for Mr. Joey Drew, a selfish animation leader. "Geez Henry, the girls seem extra excited today, but I've been wondering about their mother." A man with naturally purple eyes asked Henry, "Well Vinny, their mother is very busy and stuck in London currently." "Oof, and on their birthday no less" the purple eyes man said. "UNCLE WILLIAM" little Samantha said. William Vincent Afton is the second owner of the company, and is almost like family to Henry. He has three kids as well, two boys and a girl. "Yes my favorite neice?" "Charlotte disappeared" "that's odd, security puppet should have been watching the entrance" Henry said "PAPA CHARLOTTE IS OUTSIDE" the daughter of William said, little Elizabeth Schiller Afton. After she said that Samantha ran outside to get her sister back, but it was to late. The puppet was next to her, "Charlie, are you ok?" She asked, no response so she got closer and saw her sister dead, "CHARLOTTE! WAKE UP SIS!" "She won't ever wake up again." A voice said, she looked back and- "AAAAAAAAAAAA" "SAMMI!" William yelled as he ran to her, she was curled up in a ball crying, he saw her eye on a knife in the trash, "HENRY HOLY SHIT GET OVER HERE AND CALL THE COPS!" He screamed, holding the crying girl, finally noticing Charlotte's body among the trash bags. "Afton what- oh my Lord NO!" Henry yelled, he saw a paper with a small cartoon character on it, he figured that someone from the studio was here.

Finally got the first chapter out, so I hope you enjoyed this update. Special thanks to Drake the draconic kid for helping me with this storyline