Chapter 11: A Toy's Redemption

After the we left the studio, I felt extremely tired like I would drop any moment now. I think years of insomnia has finally gotten to me. I headed to the "1987 toy location" like I was on auto pilot.  I entered the abandoned pizzeria and went to the office, guess auto pilot is stuck in '87. I fell asleep at the desk, exhaustion my mood at that moment so I slept, at least for a little while.

???? POV

It's her, she came back but I should stay away so I dont hurt her again. Maybe TChi could talk to her, but she also seems more tired? No I have to get to chica, I walked to the parts and service room and chica nearly knocked me down, "SHHH" I said "what? Why?" She questioned before seeing the guard passed out "is that the old gaurd?" "Yes, it is" "well I'm going to hang out with her, I've missed her so much" "me too, maybe she can fix mangle" as I said that the guard suddenly woke up as if she had a nightmare, I dont think she saw us walk in.

(Back to sam)

I woke up from another nightmare, this one worse than the others. Aside began to remember the dream I saw two familiar faces "Toy Bonnie? Toy Chica? Is that you?" I said? T-chi ran up and hugged me, Toy Bonnie is most likely still feeling guilty about what happened in '87 "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" "sorry T-chi, things haven't been good in my life, it's good to see you both though" "dont you hate me?" "What?" "Don't you hate me? For biting you" "that wasn't your fault bon, someone messed with your wires and made you do it, you were always a good friend" as I said that toy bonnie hugged me, almost like he was crying, poor kid. We were interrupted by a voice " NIGHT GUARD I KNOW YOUR BACK" "oh no foxy is back online" "that's fine, I still know his weakness after all this time" as I said that I pulled out my old flashlight, but foxy probably can bypass it now because of time, bon and T-chi are going to be in for a surprise.  I turned the flashlight on and foxy kept coming I smirked knowing what would happen. As foxy stepped into the office I grabbed him, and broke his hook arm off."MY ARM! YOU JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATH CERTIFICATE" "you can't kill someone twice captain" as I said that my eyes turned yellow, foxy backed up. "How can you be dead when you are right here?" "Simple, my body is made of liquid now" as I said that part of my face melted "depression is one hell of an influence believe me" as I said that T-chi hugged me again and all the emotions I kept inside broke free as tears.

Hey kinda short but its because I am going through writers block as well as art block.  The only things I've made were glitchtrap/springtrap related  so yea.

(This last one is for a MHA rp)