bonus chapter: 1 (halloween)

WOOOO! ITS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR PEOPLE! Now, this takes place in our current year meaning that Echo is 56 years old. Anyway the personalities of Lori and Drake are like the real world versions of them aka Me and DraconicKid38. Now there are points where Lori and Drake don't call the other person by their name but by a nickname that is just annhma character. Lori = Aizawa and Drake = Kirishima. NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!
_________________________________________

????'s POV

I was walking down the road with Drake, a person I usually play dnd with and a fellow MHA fan. "Hey Lori, what are we looking for exactly?" "We aren't looking for anything specific, just enjoying the sights" I said in a tired yet energetic manner. As we were walking I decided to face him while walking, aka not looking where I was going but got lectured that I should pay attention so I don't bump into anyone. I did that and still bumped into someone, but to be fair they weren't paying attention either. "Oh, I'm sorry little boy. Are you hurt?" The woman said, which pushed me over the edge since I kept getting called a male when ime
obviously not. Drake noticed my face and held me back saying "Aizawa, calm down. It's not work going to jail for" but I kept struggling and yelled out things like "COME HERE" and " DO I LOOK LIKE A GUY?" and I think I genuinely scared her, and she just said "I-Im so sorry but from the angle it looked like you were a male" after that Drake let me go but she then chose death. "Wait, what are you doing with a stranger little girl" "what did you just say?" I said and Drake wen to hold me back but rolled a nat 1 on dexterity check. I just grabbed a random pipe and ran after the woman screaming "COME HERE DO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT ITS LIKE BEING SHORT!" "AIZAWA NO!" As I chased her, she hid behind a man with an eyepatch with what looks like a large bruse on his eye. "Sam, why are angering this random person" he asked I stood there holding the pipe wanting to steal her shins. After he said that another woman walked out from the building. Noticed the first woman, named Sam, the man, and she just sighed "Samantha Rose Stein, why are you angering this random woman?" "AT LEAST SOMEONE RELZES IM AN ADULT AND A WOMAN!" "Really? Wow that's sad Miss..." "Loretta, Loretta Silvaine nice to meet you ma'am" "I-Im so sorry, miss. But you genuinely look like small boy" Just then, Drake ran onto the scene and basically held me back again. "I'm so sorry about her, she's had a bad time when it comes to mistaken things." "EJIRO KIRISHIMA PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" "sorry Aizawa-sensei, but you need to not attack the woman" "wait but I thought your name was Loretta?" I called down when the second woman said that and decided to explain "Oh it is, Aizawa is just a nickname of sorts I get called. Like how his name isn't Ejiro Kirishima" "my name is Drake Kaftan, Anyway Dadzawa no attacking the woman or I'm texting toga" " PLEASE DONT!" "Then don't attack the woman" he said, I just huffed and said fine I wouldn't attack her. "Hey, how did get that scar on your face?" "I fell, gravity isn't my friend sometimes" I said "Not the only scar I hav-" I was interrupted by my feeding pump screaming that the battery was low. So I turned it off, unhooked myself from it, and tucked the line into the backpack. "Sorry about that, though my feeding pump had more charge to it." "Why do you need that?" "My body is trying to kill itself without my consent" I said with the most deadpan expression, the guy looked concerned for me and Sam was still scared of me. "A-wha-HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO CALMLY" "When you've been dealing with this for a while, almost die 3 times, and have to use weed just to sleep things just seem normal to you as time progresses. Also living on coffee works wonders" I say with a genuine smile. The man and second woman look at each other, and then just looked shocked how I'm still mentally sound. "Lori, let's just get going. Remember we were getting random costumes for the con." And as soon as he said that I just walked back, yelling what he's waiting for. He just laughed and waved goodbye.