entries

Entry 1

*clears throat* uh I hope this thing pick my voice up, the date is ##/##/ 1974. I should introduce myself, my name is Greyson Neil Stein, or at least it used to be. The last thing I remember is my father attacking me and injured me fatally.  I was able to crawl to a passerby and when I woke up, my body wasn't my own. I keep getting called the "Ink Demon" all because I tried to comfort a woman and I didn't know I would hurt her, I forget her name but I know she's afraid of me and hates me at the same time. I just want to see my sisters again. It seems I'm running out of time, ill make another ta-. *click*

Entry 2

Well that was rude, *deep gurgly sigh* well anyway *in the background there's screaming* what in the world was that? Ill pause recording and return with my findings. I'm back, it was a guy covered in ink, a kid helped him though. Is this stuff alive? Oh shit someone's commig ill finish this when they leave. Ok good they're gone, it was the kid from before, I think he heard me. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU! SHIT! You can talk? Y-yes? Normally people can't hear me, everyone but you and whoever saved my life. You were a person? Yea, my name is actually Grey, Gregson Stein, wait is this thing recording still? Wait, stein? As in Henry Stein? Don't mention that name. *click*

Entry 3

I FUCKED UP BIG TIME oh shit. That kid kept asking questions and something in me boiled over, things went black for a second then I was towering over the kid. Of course he attacked me, who wouldn't. B-but what happened after was ..... I d-don't know how to describe it. I got so angry, I don't know where the anger came from a-and I ... *quiet sobbing* im so sorry kid *muffled talking* I pulled the kid apart, how can I live with what I did. I got to ask whoever saved me if they can make me look human, I need to get back to my sister's before he hurts them too. *click*

Entry 4

I found him, the one who saved me, his name is Joey Drew. He used to work with that bastard. He gave me a little pendant that I could easily hide, it lasts for 2 years. Ill continue recording once I'm home. Alright I'm back, home sweet home. *knocking* yes? Big brother? Hey sam. how did you know it was me? You are more shy then Charlie. You can come in, I'm just recording.  *door creaking* BIG BRO HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING?! UNACCEPTABLE CHARLIE LYRA BIG BRO IS SAD. WAIT NO! *thud and laughter* ok ok get off haha, I can't give you gifts with you three all on top of me. Here you three go, for sam I got you a bendy plushie. *squealing* for Charlie i got you an Alice plushie. And Lyra A Boris plushie. Thanks big brother! Of course, Walhalla with your arm sam? U-uh dad says i can't tell anyone. Is he hurting you? .... sam, im your older brother, you can tell me. Its not that, its the fact that dad said you died. *click*

Entry 5

Wow I had been writing things down instead of this, so its been a year and it's almost Halloween, which is also the Sam, Charlie, and lyra's birthay. I still remember what I did, I need to do something about it. Ending this recording early because I don't have much to talk about. *click*

Entry 6

No no no no nononononono IT CANT BE SHE CANT BE DEAD. OH GOD CHARLOTTE. *sobbing* hello?  Who are yo- o-oh a boris clone. You don't remember do you, you killed me. Please stop, im going through a hard time right now. Fine ill listen. One of my sisters was murdered not to long ago. .... i- ill leave if you don't want me here, I need to be alone anyway. WAIT GREY please stay. Are the others ok? One of them lost an eye, and Lyra moved in with my uncle. OH GOD SHES ALONE WITH HIM! Who? My father, hes the one who killed me. Is that why you killed me? No, I don't know why I killed you, I got extremely angry when you kept questioning me about my father. I have to find a way out...... what the hell was that. I heard it too. *click*

Entry 7

I found a way to leave, but I have to hide my horns and tail, I asked buddy, the kid i was talking with, and he didn't want to leave because he didn't remember where he lived. I'm going to my home again. W-what. The house is empty. Gregson? Is that you. Aunt Jen? Where did they go? You didn't know? They moved to New York. I'm sorry what? I JUST GOT HERE FROM NEW YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE! If you want you can return some items to Samantha, though I heard that she was put in a mental hospital because she tried killing herself. W-what sam did what? I shouldn't have left. Do you want to keys so you can calm down inside? Y-yea that would be nice *keys jingle* thanks auntie. *click*

Entry 8

*dripping* I swear next time I see that bastard ill kill him. *heartbeat* what the- is that coming from me? Wow. .....maybe I can get her something, they have to let her out eventually, and when that happens ill return with something amazing. *click*

Entry 9

Its been, what almost 11 years? Yea almost 11 years, still haven't found anything. I know her favorite color is green so maybe I can get her a green gemstone. *muffled yelling "I see land!"* Oh sweet wmaybe ill find something. I'll start recording once I found something. *click*

Entry 10

I found a tomb. It isnt Egyptian so maybe no curse? If I die atleast I have logs of what I did up to this point. *creaking* its just two stones. One looks like it has a dragon in it and the other, it looks like a wolf. Let's see what happens when I remove one *door upon slowly* oh, a room. *footsteps* ota a coffin with two swords on top of it...... not touching that could be cursed. Let's try the other one. *door opens and the other closes* ok so.....its just a suit of armor with a sword and sheild. Wait there was writing above the doors. *footsteps* ok so the first room belongs to an Alexander.....what happened to the last name? No matter what about the other..... whatt he fuck. It say Jameson Vangruff, I've met someone with that name. Probably a coincidence, calm down grey its not like zombies exist. Ill put the stone back and ask someone about them.

End of entries