chapter 6: The experiment (fixed)

Ok here's the better version of the chapter

After the monsters were introduced to the other humans, aaaand a fish monster nearly killed me, everyone settled down and got used to the new residence in New York. I learned everyone's names, so that was a plus. Anyway, I was hanging out with Robin and Henry at the New York freddy fazbear's pizzeria location. Uncle Afton disappeared a few months ago and we are starting to lose hope that hes still alive. "Hey guys" "hey Michael" Henry said, I was silent because kids have been going missing at different locations.  This place is my childhood, but it's also- "GABRIEL!" A woman yelled, I ran towards her and saw a young boy with blonde hair, inside the toy freddy suit, someone killed him and stuffed his body into the animatronic. "Oh my God " I said trying not to throw up, "hey is everythi- oh my, SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE" dad yelled, I began to see the kid as Charlotte and started hyperventilating, thankfully dad made security puppet able to help calm me down after Charlotte died, the animatronic hugged me and I felt a little better but my body was still shaking, I thought I heard the animatronic speak, "it's ok, Just breathe" after that I slowly passed out.

*????'s POV*

Shes still alive, and her sister is the puppet, everything is coming together nicely. "Uh sir I'm going to ask you to leave, this is a crime scene" "oh sorry officer" I said, ugh I hate cops. I bumped into an older man, must be the dad of the child I just killed, "pardon me dir have you seen a little girl with black hair and dark brown eyes" "no I haven't, sorry" "alright" the man said, I saw henry staring at the man, as if he knew him. I saw little fritz in the back room, I have to take him to the safe room but the cops would notice; unless he is led there by an animal. Mangle you will come in handy for once you damn trash pi- "hey *****" "hello dave" (dsaf dave) oh great its aubergine man "how are ya" "stressed out, people keep asking for more games but it's hard ya know" "yea I feel ya old sport" "don't call me that ever again, also stop touching me" "no can do old sport" UUUUUGH, wait maybe he can distract the cops for me, "hey dave want to be a nuisance to the boys in blue" "hell yea" and off he goes, idiot.

*fritz's pov*

I was looking at the broken animatronics when I heard someone speak to me "hey there little guy, what are you doing here" he looks nice enough "I'm just looking at the animatronics, bonnie is my favorite" "oh really, well how would you like to see the original version of bonnie" "REALLY" "yep, I'm sure he would love to meet you" I get to meet the first bonnie, this is so cool, i follow the man, but i noticed his reflection was blocky and blue, it's like hes an animatronic too. We get to the back room and I see a decayed version of a yellow bonnie, "bonni-" I felt something sharp in my head, and I felt sleepy. The yellow bonnie said something but I couldn't hear it, I was cold. The last thing I heard was "you shouldn't have trusted me kid, now look at you". I woke up, and I was in the back where the faceless bonnie was, I couldn't see him though. I looked down and saw Bonnie's arm? No MY arm, I was bonnie now. I started crying out, crying for someone to help me, but no one came. "A-are you ok" a girl asked, it was chica, "c-chica?" "No my name is suzie, Suzie Greenwood" "m-my name is Fritz Rosenthal" "nice to meet you" "are there others?" "I think so" " yea there are others" another voice said, another girl "my names Cassidy Drew, and that's Gabriel King" "four kids?" "Five actually" we all looked and saw that odd puppet animatronic, "hello, my name is Charlotte Emily Stein, I'm one of the daughters of the co founder of fazbear's" "so how did you die" gabriel asked "I dont know actually, but Cassidy's father did save my sister's life" "he did?" "Yes, and the one who killed us is framing my uncle, all for money" money? What's so important about money? And why would we have to die for money "what's so important about money? Isnt it just paper?" Cassidy asked, shes right. "I dont know, but maybe if we ask the night guard, they can tell us" miss Charlotte said, "night guard?" "Someone who watches the place at night" "Oooooh" we all said, then laughed, I think someone heard us though.