chapter 7: the killer

FIRST UPDATE OF 2020 WOOO!

Now I have some updates to Echo/Samantha's design. She will eventually have to leave the ballora suit for plot reasons, but fear not! I have a plan; so anyone know of five nights at Candy's? Specifically the third game, well in my cannon, what if the puppeteer finally got to move on, leaving behind vinnie. If you look under her hair you can see a blue tear stain, as well as purple lipstick. Obviously the suit will have some problems with the movement as it's not an animatronic with a full endoskeleton. But I thought it would be a cute little nod to how Charlotte is the marionette. Now on with the story!

"sis I've always been wondering, what happened to your eye, you always keep it covered" robin said to me, I think now is a good time but first "I'll tell you after I get some new clothes ok?" "Ok sis" then I went where he couldn't see and put on a...

"sis I've always been wondering, what happened to your eye, you always keep it covered" robin said to me, I think now is a good time but first "I'll tell you after I get some new clothes ok?" "Ok sis" then I went where he couldn't see and put on a black dress with a blue bow and three buttons; I also found a pair of leggings that had stripes alongside black Mary Jane's. My new look worked well for this outfit, Kinda reminds me of the security puppet.

I walked out to where Robin was and he was missing. "Robin? Robin? Robin this isnt funny." He didnt respond until- "SIS HELP" "shut it you brat" I felt myself melting, like hell I was about to let my brother die. I ran to where they were, and it was an odd person who looked like he was glowing? "Let go of my brother" "stay out of the way" "SIS PLEASE IM SCARED " "SHUT IT" the man said, after he said that my body moved on its own. I punched the guy square in the jaw, but something was in the way, a blue wall? "Dont even try getting past that, you still don't match the powers of a creator" "s-sis are you ok" "that glow, I- you- " I stammered as ink began to melt on my face, the realization that he killed Charlie. "Y-YOU KILLED HER" "huh" "big sis?" "Who are you" " YOU DONT RECOGNIZE ME? YOU KILLED MY SISTER" "Oh that's who you are, the one eyed brat" "what is he talking about sis" Robin asked, but I was so DAMN PISSED that I wasn't listening. I rushed the guy, I wasn't aware at the time, but my eye was almost cartoonish. "SHE WAS ONLY 10 AND YET YOU TREATED HER LIKE TRASH" "oh wow such hatred towards me, I wonder how you would react if I did THIS" as he said that, he attacked robin. But before the blade hit him, something blocked the attack. "What how did you-" "If you EVER try that I will make your LIFE a LIVING HELL! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" "Y-yes ma'am" "good"
_________________________________________

So, you all are wondering who this mystery person is. Let's just say he made funtime freddy a psychopath.

 Let's just say he made funtime freddy a psychopath

Maybe this will provide you with a hint. Also WTF WHY IS HE INSANE? Ugh ok so the name of the killer will be coming soon or not, I had to change the name in the last chapter.