chapter 3: the AI

FINALLY! Hey I'm back from hiatus, so me and Draconickid38 work on this in rp form so from chapter 5 on word it will reflect our roleplay to lay out the story. Btw the main character Echo has an older brother named Grey. And the main bad guy is glitchtrap as he can posses people, which explains why afton did what he did.

2020 edit: So I though about it and later on, he will be innocent. In this it's a family thing that the Afton's have. Oh and prepare to hate me because I know people will be angry at the TRUE villain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samantha's POV

I opened my window and hopped in the house, I knew something was not right with uncle afton, his eyes were green 15 years ago but then they became purple. "I'm 25 years old and I still don't have a job, I mean I look like in a teenager" I sigh. My pet dogs huddled around me whimpering, "what is it" I whisper, just then I heard two voices from downstairs. I grabbed my painted water gun, used to threaten people with, and slowly opened my door. I saw two people, one was tall af, the other seemed to be hesitant to be in my house.  So I slowly stalked down the stairs, my dogs (grace and itward) crawling behind me. Once I got on the first level, I stood up and pointed my water gun at the intruders. The tall guy was shocked, then smug and flirtatious. "Well well, seems we chose a good house, quite the beauty I must add" he said, I was caught off guard but quickly regained my composure, "who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house?" I said with a stern tone, "you sure its your house kid-" I cut him off "IM 25 YEARS OLD YOU ASSWIPE" I said with zero patience, the second guy said, "ryan let's just go, she's obviously not happy" I respected this guy, but the man known as Ryan said "oh shut up Aaron, plus shes just a teenager I doubt she's-" I cut him off by punching him in the gut, "get the fuck out of my house, I'm not in the fucking mood, today is the anniversary of my sisters murder so I just want to drink in peace" I said practically in tears, the man known as Ryan looked shocked and said "wait you're the sister of that girl who died 15 years ago?" "Yes" I said trying to stay calm. "I was at fredbears when it happened, I'm so so-" he was cut off by a light in my study "is anyone else in the house with you?" Ryan asked "no I live alone " I said staring at the study. I slowly approached the door and opened it, no one was there but my computer was trying to download something "the hell?" I asked "do you think you were hacked?" Aaron suggested "no I have a secure internet, plus a VPN " I said as a familiar face showed on the screen. "The original spring bonnie suit? But why is it here?" "Well my dear I'm just an AI" the computer said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen next, find out next chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What will happen next, find out next chapter