Chapter 5: B.A.D..A.P.P.L.E

I suggest you play the video or look up xboxgamerk's animation for the remix of bad apple from touhou.
Now on with the story, also spoilers for my upcoming story where I let my friend decide what to do with the story.

2020 edit: Lyra is the bad apple. Also her and samantha/echo aren't related whatsoever.

_________________________________________

(Last time)

"Ugh keeping her hostage on her birthday of all days" that attitude made me get out of G's grip and slap Lyra, "WHAT THE HELL-" "I dont like your tone Lyra" I said in my 'I am so done' voice. "You were always jealous of me and Charlotte, and I bet you made it so that the security puppet couldn't watch the door" I said not caring about what the monsters thought about me, charlie was the yang to my yin
(Now)
Lyra was pissed off, and decided to punch me square in the face, but me being nimble, I dodged it and looked at her with a stare that could only be described as demonic. She stopped trying to attack me then proceeded to ready a punch at the skeletal monster named G.

G's pov

I saw how she moved, it was like she was made of water, but the look she gave her older sister sent chills down my spine. The missing eye had changed to a demonic cartoonish eye. I wonder if that voice I heard her talking to  knows anything about that. Next thing I know the girl named lyra was pinned to the floor by shadows, 'what the-' I questioned but what she said pissed me off. "The ass who took her from us should have killed you too", why would she say that, "Well if both of us died, dad would blame you for it. So dont pull that bullshit on me Echo, also you think I care if I live or die? Well news flash: I don't." "Holy fuck" I said with shock , also I hadn't noticed but he remaining eye was red, what is she? "Not human that's for damn sure" sam said, wait did she just hear my inner monologue? "Yea and I have for a while now"

Sam's pov

He was silent after that, I think he was shocked to hear that I know what his inner monologue is, honestly I'm glad I met him, but I'm too damn dangerous to be around him. 'You like him?' 'No I just met him, he may be good looking, but I have standards' 'you think I'm good looking?' 'Yea so what, also dont be sly with me, I am still pissed at my sister' 'SAM WHAT THE FUCK WHY'D YOU PIN ME DOWN' 'watch your tongue  sister, or I'll rip it out' she let out a squeak "well damn" "what g?" "She just threatened to rip the blue haired girl's tongue out" "wow, that's pretty gruesome if you ask me." God damn it 'DONT SAY THAT NAME' 'jesus fucking christ bendy, calm down' 'what the hell are you guys yelling about' 'and you are?' 'Fucking annoyed, someone stole something of mine, also who the fuck are you?' 'I'm G, I'm a skeletal monster' 'well fuck me sideways and call me joey' ' geez and here I thought I had anger issues' 'well you dont, asswipe' 'OI WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE LAWRENCE'  'and here I thought I couldn't be attracted to you more.' "Do you want to get fucking slapped?" "N-no ma'am" "then shut up" I said with venom in my voice. 'you need anger management girl' I pinch the bridge of my nose, fucking hell its lizzy. 'its not only her' I am not in the mood Michael. I really felt like killing someone, but decided against it, no one I hate besides the guy who killed Charlotte. "Uh are you ok" "who was that?" "Dammit bendy" I was so done with this bullshit, "I need a drink"
_________________________________________

UUUUUUUUGH.
so this reflects how I feel at the moment because I cant get the medicine I need because of some idiot who said I wasn't sick enough, LIKE BITCH I HAVE A BONE DISEASE THAT IF UNTREATED WILL RESULT IN ME BEING INJURED OR SOMETHING MUCH MORE SEVERE.  *sigh* sorry I'm stressed out rn. If I was 21 I would be downing a bottle of some sort of  alcohol.  But I'm not so I'll have to stick with ranting on wattpad because I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO! I need sleep.