Celebrity (4)

-bellyache Billie Eilish  - death bed (bonus remix) Powful

-Stupid Deep Jon Bellion -Heathens 21 Pilots 

-Unstoppable The Score -Bang! AJR  *-Rescue Me OneRepublic

-HUSHH AViVA    -Centuries Fall Out Boy 

 - Warriors Imagine Dragons -Blame It On The Kids AViVA

-The Fear The Score -The Entertainment's Here AJR 

-Twisted Missio -do re mi blackbear 

-Screen 21 Pilots - GRRRLS AViVA 

-Sad Song Scotty Sire  Some songs I listened to while I wrote this 😉 

*great song!!

****************************************************

I walked up the empty halls, the light, honey, colored walls seemed to mock me. 

It felt as if everything seemed to mock me, I just felt mad. Angry at everything, every force of nature every branch of on a tree , every person happy, in love and knowing its all going to be okay. 

Once at my door I put my key to the handle only to see that the door was open. I'm not scared say its someone here to rob me I could care less, say it was someone here for blood well I'm already dead. 

You could say I'm feeling really down in the dumps but when I walked in I was even more agitated. 

A golden haired guy was leaning on my counter tracing his fingers over Jack's name. I mentally cursed myself for forgetting to yell at Jack for it.  I take note to do that next time we meet, if we ever meet again. 

I walked in showing no emotion on my face and closed the door behind me with my back not wanting to turn my back on him. 

I felt even more angry with him, like he was igniting my anger and I stared him down. He just watched me like a cat, thinking I was going to bolt. 

"Hello there bell." His voice was cold, not in a whisper but not loud either, a calm, emotionless statement. "Hello, uh-"  "It's Adrian" 

I just nod looking him up and down trying to read him.

It's all rather awkward, I'm trying to read him while he is just standing there studying me.

"I assume you already know who I am" I nod again, its my time to ask questions, I need some answers.

" your my helper, what do I need help with, and why am I here, Why do I need to do whatever it is to be do-"

He gives me that look as if to say, idiot one at a time. 

I huff and sit across from him on a barstool in the kitchen.

"You were picked by God to be an Angel, but you need to prove yourself, it sounds easy but its hells work... literally, you need to hunt down the awful souls in this world, the ones who have a bad effect on earth and pass them on, pass them to hell." He looks at me as if we're talking about what kind of coffee he likes.

"Yay really sounds easy, I do that every weekend, sometimes I get so bored doing it I multitask and go hunting for unicorns while I'm at it." I say showing no emotion in my face wanting so bad to laugh in his face.

He snarls at me and rolls his eyes, making him look old if I'm being honest. 

"Ya, ya whatever we'll start tomorrow, its already getting late and most of your questions are stupid so I'm not going to even bother answer them, go to bed we start early."

"Hey wait!... wait up!" But he stands up and walks out all to fast for my brain to push out those words in time. 

I huff in frustration and start walking to my bed to fall asleep, I stop mid walk as I notice the burn marks, carved into my counter. 

I trace them too, before almost having a full on heart attack from a chuckle coming from behind me.

"Ha told you he was annoying" 

I laugh after letting go of the breath I didn't know I was holding. "Ya well so are you, look at what you did to my counter. 

He looks over and smirks, "Well I'm not some genius but it seemed as if you were just admiring it, if I'm not wrong of course."

I blush and snatch my hand away from the marks, "well its true you aren't some genius, just some idiot." 

I walk over to my bed and sit crisscross as he sits in the barstool Adrian was just sitting in.

"Were you here this whole time?" I stare at him trying to figure him out.

"I guess you could say that." He smirks and I just sigh.

"You can stay if you want you can put on a movie while I go get dressed." I toss him the remote, which lands on his lap.  He just laughs and shakes his head. 

"You take that long?" He asks sarcastically, with a big smile on his face. 

I flip him off on my way to the bathroom, with a hand full of clothes. Once done I walk out to see him sprawled out on my bed with black sweats and a black tee on watching the tv that sits next to my wall mirror. 

"Were did you get those?" I laugh pushing his legs over so I could sit down too.

"I don't know, magic" He states matter- a -factly.  

He sits up so I could sit closer and we sit in silence. We both watch the tv, a McDonald's documentary. But I could tell we're both not paying attention it it.

He slightly moves closer and leans toward me, placing the remote down so his hands were free.

"Bell" he whispers in my ear.

Author's note: OMG yesssss my first huge cliffhanger! Feel the pain!!!!! 😂 

Adrian; means "Holy Fire"

*************************************************************